Sweet Tooth v Sephiroth

Missy

BVGBA: round three, poll two  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sweet Tooth. Sephiroth was badass in a crazy destroy the wrold kind of way, but Sweet Tooth, man, he is the definition of badass. He's cool, relaxed, in complete control, and does what he wants to who he wants.

If you've never played TM:Black, go here, download and watch his prolouge, middle, and ending before voting.

I found these youtube movie of Sweet Tooth. They're the exact same thing cvskin put up here, but I like using youtube better for short clips.

I'm still undecided who I'll vote for, though I'll at least try to vote before this thing closes.

Thanks. I tried to find them on YouTube, but couldn't. I guess that's what I get for spelling things correctly in a search.

On a sidenote, if you want to see what Sweet Tooth would say when someone has hime dead to rights with a gun at his head, look for Axel's ending from TM:Black. Sweet Tooth's so cold hearted, it's disturbing.

Now that Kratos is out (bastards), I think Sweet Tooth is my new pick.

Yeah, even though it pains me to vote against Sephiroth, Sweet Tooth just mercilessly oozes "badass".

Won't matter, though, since Scorpion is going to win it all...

:ph34r:

I'm sorry Sephiroth, but since god went out of his way to curse this guy, Sweet Tooth has my vote. Those videos just portrayed Sweet Tooth as an ultimate bad ass. Even the song from his ice cream truck sounded twisted.

"When they captured me, the only thing I could think was 'What a waste, all those people I hadn't killed yet.'"