Where is Episode 40?

mguy1977

Thanks for the warm invite, Michael. I will be looking forward to all three episodes next week. I really enjoy the weekly heads up about next weeks comics, especially the Civil War reprints info. Thanks so much to you & Jenny for the quality podcast you guys put up.

Earth-2 Fan,

Matthew Guy

Thanks for the warm invite, Michael. I will be looking forward to all three episodes next week. I really enjoy the weekly heads up about next weeks comics, especially the Civil War reprints info. Thanks so much to you & Jenny for the quality podcast you guys put up.

Earth-2 Fan,

Matthew Guy

Thank you for the kind words! It's always great to hear from listeners.

I caught some of the show today. I've skimmed through a couple shows, but have never fully listened to a full earth-2 the show segment yet. I thought D.W. was suppose to make an appearance on it? I know I skimmed through some of it, but it didn't feel like I past by that much of it to miss out on him.

I caught some of the show today. I've skimmed through a couple shows, but have never fully listened to a full earth-2 the show segment yet. I thought D.W. was suppose to make an appearance on it? I know I skimmed through some of it, but it didn't feel like I past by that much of it to miss out on him.

Yeah, my part's kinda brief. Real easy to miss. :happy:

Firstly great choice of theme, Dubs. Have heard it many a time before, although I don't know where from.

Nice to hear your views on all things gaming. Especially on the next gen consoles - the hastiness of PS3 is something I agree with, although I don't mind the Wii name as much.

I listened to you ramble for an hour DW, you need some more emotion in your voice buddy, I nearly fell asleep, you're good but you got a boring voice, thanks for shiling Xexyz. PLAY IT!!!!!!

Yeah. It's something I need to work on definately. My girlfriend tells me that I don't sound anything in real life like I do on the show. Must be nerves or something I suppose.

For real...? I know I have a lot to say sometimes (RE: Superman Returns), but never that much about video games. After the first two minutes (and excluding the last eight or nine), that's all DW.

Take into account what I said earlier, I've listened to very few episodes, so apparently I'm not very familar with your voice. I skipped right through the music portion of it(And your introduction, your explanation) and went right onto Dub's.