Episode 75

RSS

See, that's where people are wrong: I don't believe I ever called it "grand" or "huge" or anything like that (someone will correct me if I'm wrong). All I think I said was, "we're really excited," and, "if all goes as planned, it could delay future recordings." It's somehow (probably my fault) been hyped to be this super-huge deal, but it's nowhere near as big as some people might think: it's not an interview, marriage announcement, pregnancy or any of the other guesses people have made.

The only reason I said anything in the first place was to let y'all know why we were absent for the week of Thanksgiving; providing some explanation (even a vague one) was my way of paying respect to you guys. Now all I ask is that you guys return said respect and allow us a little time here. When we know, you'll know.

See, that's where people are wrong: I don't believe I ever called it "grand" or "huge" or anything like that (someone will correct me if I'm wrong). All I think I said was, "we're really excited," and, "if all goes as planned, it could delay future recordings." It's somehow (probably my fault) been hyped to be this super-huge deal, but it's nowhere near as big as some people might think: it's not an interview, marriage announcement, pregnancy or any of the other guesses people have made.

The only reason I said anything in the first place was to let y'all know why we were absent for the week of Thanksgiving; providing some explanation (even a vague one) was my way of paying respect to you guys. Now all I ask is that you guys return said respect and allow us a little time here. When we know, you'll know.

It's cool. I was slightly tongue in cheek there. You are right. It was never introduced as "grand"

Well, it could be worse. You could work your ass off all the time and have no social life.................like myself. <_<

That is true....that said I know guys at the anime club that are worse than that, I mean the worst kind of stereotypes you can think of, and they live it