Episode 02

RSS

I forgot all about the Gaff Morgan episode! Loved it guys, well done.

To be honest I wasn't so sure if I was going to follow this podcast but it's delivered succinctly, analytically but not overly so and with a great chemistry. Kudos.

• 1 month later...

I also have a soft spot for The Forgotten. For me, it was a combination of the catchy theme composed for the episode (which was VERY different from the other episode themes) and the supporting characters of Riley and Salvo who I found really likable. Their plight was more affecting to me than that of the runaways in The Underdwellers for some reason.

• 5 months later...

Here I am again to share my views on one of the best Podcast out there.

The Underwellers, well let's see. It's not the worst episode. I actually made my own episode guide(because Warner Brothers didn't provide one). Michael Pataki does a great job as the voice of The Sewer King, which does help with my rating for this episode. I always enjoy seeing Batman go almost over the edge with anger and in this episode, being that it's kids in trouble he is at the brink. I did enjoy the scenes with the little boy in Wayne Manor giving Alfred trouble. It had been years since he took care of Dick Grayson, but it is funny to see him out of practice. I give this episode a high 6 out of 10.

POV, Great episode, introduces Officer Montoya to the front line(she's not just a background character in this). I always enjoy episodes of any series that involve different stories centered on the same scenerio and this is by far my favorite of them. Of course we all know Bullock, but I have to wonder what happened to Wilkos, the Rookie Cop? The case is never really solved and he is not seen again. Oh well, 7 out of 10

Forgotten, Bruce Wayne losing his memory, but not his instincts is a great way to show the heart and humanity Bruce Wayne still has. I enjoyed the music in this episode in particular. I'm not usually a fan of episodes that don't feature the usual Rogue's Gallery, but this episode is certainly a welcome exception. I especially liked seeing Alfred in the BatWing, lol.

6 out of 10

Be A Clown, well not the best Joker episode, yes I know I'm saying it isn't best and it features The Joker. I think it's funny that the police didn't find the real Jenko until after everything happened. The Gotham City Police must be really slow. Anyway, Joker does get some great one liners as usual and Mark Hamill gives a top notch performance. 4 out of 10

TWO-Face Parts 1 and 2, Here we are, one of the best episodes of one of the most tragic figures in the BTAS, Two Face. I don't exactly know what it is about this episode that makes me like it so much, but I can tell you that I do like it. Maybe its the aspect of two bad guy fighting it out and Batman's dilemma of having to defeat his best friend. While we have seen Harvey's sanity slowly being chipped away in earlier episodes, this is where we finally he him snap. Rupert Thorn is a character I'm not familiar with, other than from this series, but he is a favorite of mine and Candace is like a more adult Ms Teschmocher, with Thorn as her Lex Luthor. I give this 2 perter 8 out of 10.

• 4 weeks later...
James and Mike briefly discuss how World's Finest Podcast came about, then move into reviewing five more episodes from Batman: The Animated Series: "The Underdwellers," "P.O.V.," "The Forgotten," "Be a Clown" and the two-part epic "Two-Face." [ 1:02:05 || 28.4 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.worldsfinestpodcast.com/episodes/wfp_002.mp3

In The Forgotten Alfred drove the plane because if it was on Auto pilot the plane would not land intill it found "sutibull" landing area