This is how you write Batman

Missy

I'm surprised that Superman would hand him to Batman. I don't read much DC but I was always under the impression that he was quite a stickler for rules, and you know human rights. Handing over someone to be tortured is just as bad as doing it yourself.

How often do you think Batman has to torture someone? I think it's the prospect of torture more than the torture itself...

See, this is exactly why I think Batman should never, ever be in the spotlight. The second you see him on TV with the JLA, you know he'll never go too far. These fear tactics lose all of their weight. However, if he stays in the shadows (RE: a myth) you're going to piss your pants the second you cross his path.

See, this is exactly why I think Batman should never, ever be in the spotlight. The second you see him on TV with the JLA, you know he'll never go too far. These fear tactics lose all of their weight. However, if he stays in the shadows (RE: a myth) you're going to piss your pants the second you cross his path.

i agree with you 100% and it's one of the main reasons i will never read a JLA comic ever. On the topic of how Batman should be written, i feel that the way he is being written in Batman, and Detective currently is how he should be written and are easily the best Batman books since the Grant/Breyfogle run.