Which hand held are you more sold on?

Mr. Keith

Which one would you want the most?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright, E3 has come and gone, and now that we know a little bit more about Nintendos and Sonys new hand held systems, which one are you more sold on? Doesn't mean that you'll go on out and buy one of them the very moment the system comes out, just which one of these interests you the most?

I had the chance to play several games on the DS at E3, but was only able to look at the PSP. Having said that, the PSP's screen is crisp and ultra-vivid, and the power it packs will blow everyone away. I'll own one the day it arrives.

However, I'm more interested to see what developers are able to do with the DS -- more specifically, what they do with the touch screen. Sadly, the DS is simply a handheld N64, whereas the PSP falls somewhere in between the PSOne and 2.

So though I'm more interested in the DS, I'm sold 110% on the PSP.

I still haven't seen that many screens of the PSP games, all there is are movie clips I can dl, and since my Internet doesn't run on DSL.... it'd take a bit longer. <_<

Game wise I'm much more interested in the DS. PSP still hasn't shown off many games that I'd really say I care about and there top gun, Metal Gear Acid, I'm still bit a confused as to how that game is gonna work. While the DS might have N64 like graphics, all the games their coming out with are ones that I absolutely loved and with added goodies(Animals Crossing with multi player, yeeees! :OMG: ). Although I am gonna be annoyed if they don't release ANYTHING new and different other then just remakes with bonuses. They're cool and all, but I'd like to see some new sequels and brand new Franchises to the hand held.

All in all, I'll probably buy the DS at some point down the line, but doubt I'll even consider PSP unless they show off a game that really impresses me*Final Fantasy VII 2 the game, anyone?*.

I just bought an SP last year. I'm not buying another handheld for a long-ass time.

drq

The question doesn't ask you if you're gonna buy one of them at any points, it's just which one of these have your interest the most. The PSP fancy graphics? DS interesting concept?

As for the Eve system, I'll wait till they show off a game/s that catch my interest. Do they even have anything announced for it(Game wise, that is)?

I just bought an SP last year. I'm not buying another handheld for a long-ass time.

drq

The question doesn't ask you if you're gonna buy one of them at any points, it's just which one of these have your interest the most. The PSP fancy graphics? DS interesting concept?

As for the Eve system, I'll wait till they show off a game/s that catch my interest. Do they even have anything announced for it(Game wise, that is)?

The Eve system plays PC games. So you could say it's a portable Phantom.

If I've gotta answer the question, I'm more interested in the PSP. But that interest is fairly low.

drq