Ultimate Spiderman Opinions

Doug

What do you think of ultimate spiderman?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wait im confused! I did not like the gwen stacy part of the clone saga but i liked the ben riley part of the saga, though I altomitly like the Ultimte saga the best. I did not like the gwen one because it is still having affects on the comics today....... wait aminute thinking about this I relize I really do like all of the clone sagas.....

Wait im confused! I did not like the gwen stacy part of the clone saga but i liked the ben riley part of the saga, though I altomitly like the Ultimte saga the best. I did not like the gwen one because it is still having affects on the comics today....... wait aminute thinking about this I relize I really do like all of the clone sagas.....

Im going cocco for coco puffs

• 3 months later...

Ultimate Spider-man makes drastic changes...

But no worse then anything the Amazing Spider-man does..

Gwen stacy having Norman Osbourne's kids?...

Peter and Mary Jane not divorced yet not married?

Spider-Man admits his identity and sides with The ultra open Iron man?

Ultimate Spider-man makes big steps and changes in almost every issue but atleast it keeps in with the true nature of the characters and keeps them very close to heart.

Spidey's other books WISH they could be this good and not as flash in the pan as they are.