Next Gen Consoles?

Cheap Heat

Which is your favourite Next Gen console?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My experience is limited with these systems, but I have used them all at some point. My vote goes to the PS2, mainly for the Final Fantasy and Smackdown games series. Not to mention the great fun I had hacking things in Onimusha. :evil:

Sigh... I finally went outside of the bounds of Nintendo and bought a PS2 a couple months ago. I can't betray anything that gives me access to The Legend of Zelda as a favorite though!

I don't think I could ever do that. As much as it kills me not to be able to play Smackdown: HCTP and it's kick-ass career & match modes, I'm sticking by my guns.

Sigh... I finally went outside of the bounds of Nintendo and bought a PS2 a couple months ago.  I can't betray anything that gives me access to The Legend of Zelda as a favorite though!

I don't think I could ever do that. As much as it kills me not to be able to play Smackdown: HCTP and it's kick-ass career & match modes, I'm sticking by my guns.

I have Smackdown HCTP and Kingdom Hearts. Let it be known that Smackdown owns the Wrestlemania games and Kingdom Hearts might possibly own Wind Waker...

Sigh... I finally went outside of the bounds of Nintendo and bought a PS2 a couple months ago.  I can't betray anything that gives me access to The Legend of Zelda as a favorite though!

I have Smackdown HCTP and Kingdom Hearts. Let it be known that Smackdown owns the Wrestlemania games and Kingdom Hearts might possibly own Wind Waker...

No-one's going to dispute Smackdown over Wrestlemania. Wouldn't know about Kingdom Hearts, but Wind Waker could've been better, certainly.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to own all three, but I got rid of the PS2 due to mine being a load of shit. The XBOX gets the most play, but that isn't saying much, considering I only own Ikaruga. I used to have others, but the went the way of trade in for XBOX titles.