*shudder*

George W.

From DarkHorizons.com

Zephyr' is back with the latest batch of US release schedule changes:

Uma Thurman rom-com "The Accidental Husband" has been delayed from August 22nd to September 5th.

The Sarah Michelle Garner thriller "Possession", originally scheduled for September 7th 2007 and moved several times since, has been delayed yet again to January 9th 2009.

The Morgan Freeman, William H. Macy, and Christopher Walken-led comedy "The Lonely Maiden" has been delayed from November 7th to an undisclosed 2009 date.

The low-budget comedy spin-off "Ace Ventura Jr." will descend upon theaters on an unspecified date in September 2008.

The suspense thriller "The Haunting of Molly Hartley" will open this Halloween.

Rainn Wilson comedy "The Rocker" has moved up two days from August 1st to July 30th.

The Paul Rud & Seann William Scott comedy "Role Models", previously called "Little Big Men", has been scheduled for November 14th 2008.

"Shorts", the Warner Bros. family adventure directed by Robert Rodriguez and starring James Spader, Leslie Mann, and William H. Macy, will face "G.I. Joe" on August 7th 2009. This film stands as the only other Warner Bros. film scheduled for Summer 2009 besides "Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins".

And the IMDB page

And my range of emotions when I first read this:

:huh:

:shocked:

:doh:

:baby:

I read about this months ago and I'm still clueless about what the producers were thinking. Spin-offs of Jim Carrey are NEVER EVER GOOD.

Ace Ventura > 12 year old Ace Ventura

The Mask > Son of The Mask

Dumb & Dumber > Dumber & Dumberer

Batman Forever >>>> Batman & Robin (Ensemble cast, but it still counts)

And I haven't seen Evan Almighty.

• 5 months later...

It's quite a bump, but the word is that Ace Ventura Jnr. just isn't quite good enough to hit cinemas, thus it's going straight to DVD. On the basis of THIS link, who here would give it a spin?

Anyone? No? Damn, I wish there was a staff writer on the site who had a special column dedicated to truly horrible pieces of "film-making". Alas....

It's quite a bump, but the word is that Ace Ventura Jnr. just isn't quite good enough to hit cinemas, thus it's going straight to DVD. On the basis of THIS link, who here would give it a spin?

Anyone? No? Damn, I wish there was a staff writer on the site who had a special column dedicated to truly horrible pieces of "film-making". Alas....

And I would really hope he'd keep his partner out of that review. You know, if he existed.

And I would really hope he'd keep his partner out of that review. You know, if he existed.

It's a shame these guys don't exist....

I would have loved to have read them screaming at having to watch this like they would every year during a set "festive" period to watch a crap movie franchise.

Shame about the lack of exsistence.....

An Ace Ventura Jr. movie? MY GOD! THE HORROR. Quick hide the children and lock up the puppies and kittens before innocence as we know is lost forever!

I think all was lost when they made Son of the Mask.

That's the closest I will get to Tranquil Tirades, and it happens to be the next audio seg I'm working on!