Earth-2.net Marathon of Doom

So, my iPod just froze on me so I guess I'll stop for the day I got up to episode 4 before my iPod froze so here are my notes

Episode 1- Bad audio quality, Mike’s bland, background noise

Episode 2- Better quality, Mike's more energetic, Star Wars rants are awesome

Episode 3- First appearance of Jenny!, alright intro music, funny intro, Jenny’s awesome, Mike has humor, Super Smash Brothers Melee does not suck, new segment week (yay), Mike’s gay for Cash’s voice, Sonya Blade is the baddest of the bad

Episode 4- Still waiting for the all Watchmen episode, yay Soul Caliber!, Mike gets pissy REALLY easy, heh Mikes a communist I still think Sonya Blade is the baddest of the bad, Hal Jordan is the best Green Lantern, Jenny has sass!, Mike’s first angry rant

I'll start with the psycho commentary tomorrow.

Episode 1- Bad audio quality, Mike’s bland, background noise

It was recorded using an iPod attachment, hence the noise.

Episode 4- Still waiting for the all Watchmen episode

We aim to review it before the movie is released. It might even wind up being episode 300, but don't hold me to that.

Mike gets pissy REALLY easy

What did I get pissed about? (It's been so long, I can't remember.)

heh Mikes a communist

What did I say? (Again, it was so long ago!)

Hal Jordan is the best Green Lantern

No.

Jenny has sass!

What did she say?

Keep in mind, these were recorded nearly three years ago, so you'll need to remind us exactly what was going on.

Pissy thing you hurt your wrist (I think) because you couldn't pass Soul Caliber

Jenny called you called you a communist because you don't like karaoke

You asked Jenny to get you a drink of water and she said "get your own damn water"

notes:

Psycho Commentary- Leather Is edgy, William Shantner is awesome, Mike gets easily amused, Shantner’s a pimp, not the best out of all the episodes

Episode 5- No 360 for Mike ha, Yay Harry Potter, boo Superman

Episode 6- I really want to read Invincible

Quickie 1- You would never imagine Jenny likes wrestling

Episode 7- Yay cartoons!, How can Mike not like Scooby Doo?, Mike reveals his love for Penny, I am offended about the Captain Planet rant

Episode 8- Yeah, um about your movie rant I talk to my friend during movies (I provide comic book trivia!), Owly sounds cute, Burnout sucks, Yay for the Animezing segment, the show’s blog hasn’t been updated for a while

Quickie 2- You got good stuff for Christmas (pricks)

Episode 9- No Notes

• 4 weeks later...