Super Mario Brothers Series

annericelover

The film, which many consider to be one of the worse adapted video games ever(and who haven't seen Bloodrayne)still had a decent soundtrack to it. One of the songs was called "Almost Unreal" by Roxette, originally the song was written for the film Hocus Pocus. The studio decided to give the song to the Mario Brothers film as the song fit the love story between Luigi and Daisy, better than the two characters in Hocus Pocus. I agree with this:

Here's the original version of the music video featuring scenes from the film.

No huge differences. It's just as stupidly hard.

I actually like that, I love the Mario games to death, but they are always way too easy. You play one Mario game, you've played them all, so when a challenge like Lost Levels comes along its great.

My brother brought a Nintendo Wii and brought Super Mario Galaxy, I went over for a weekend and managed to not only get further, but get higher points sooner. My brother is as much of a Mario expert as me.

So far, the only games I haven't beaten in the general Mario Adventure games are:

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Mario Forever

Wario Land: Super Mario Land III

Super Paper Mario Series(never played them)

I like challenge as much as the next guy, but Mario is, by its very design, an easy accessible franchise.

Playing Lost Levels is like playing Mario 1 while someone wearing a spiked glove punches you in the dick every 12 seconds just because they can.

Also Captain Lou Albano played Mario during the 80's or 90's for a live Mario TV show, or did a dance dressed as Mario.

The show you're referring too is The Super Mario Brothers Super Show, it ran from September of '89 to Dec of '89, but managed to get two seasons and managed to have 65 episodes.

The show starred:

Captain Lou Albano as Mario

Danny Wells as Luigi

Jeannie Elias as the voice of Princess Toadstool, Shy Guy and Birdo

John Stocker as the voice of Toad, Koopa Troopa, Mouser, Flurry and Beezo

Harvey Atkin as the voice of King Koopa, Tryclyde and Snifit

I believe the live actors also provided the voices for the animated versions of their characters. But Capt. Lou Albano does dance and rap in the credit sequences(with Danny Wells joining him in the opening credits only).

The series was popular enough to spawn two sequels of sorts called The Adventures of Super Mario Brothers 3, which ran from Sept of 1990 to Dec of '90. this show had only one season, with 26 episodes and starred the voices of:

Walker Boone as Mario

Tony Rosato as Luigi

Tracey Moore as Princess Toadstool (Princess Peach)

John Stocker as Toad, Boomerang Bros, Fire Bros, Thwomp and Paragoombas

Harvey Atkin as King Bowser Koopa

Tara Strong as Lemmy "Hip" Koopa and Iggy "Hop" Koopa (credited as "Tara Charendoff")

Paulina Gillis as Wendy "Kootie Pie" Koopa

James Rankin as Larry "Cheatsy" Koopa

Dan Hennessey as Roy "Bully" Koopa, Angry Sun and Sledge Bros

Michael Stark as Ludwig "Kooky" Von Koopa

Gordon Masten as Morton "Big Mouth" Koopa Jr.

Louise Vallance as Ptooey

Ernie Anderson as Opening Narrator

Despite having one Season, Super Mario World still managed to get made, it ran for 1 season and had only 13 episodes. The time span was Sept of 91 to Dec of 91. This series starred the voices of:

Walker Boone as Mario

Tony Rosato as Luigi

Andrew "Andy" Sabiston as Yoshi

Tracey Moore as Princess Toadstool (Peach)

John Stocker as Oogtar, Magikoopa, Monty Mole, and Charging Chuck

Tara Strong as Lemmy "Hip" Koopa and Iggy "Hop" Koopa (credited as "Tara Charendoff")

Dan Hennessey as Roy "Bully" Koopa, Green Dinosaur, and Purple Dinosaur

All 3 series have been released on DVD, unfortunately it hasn't been released as a complete series set yet(only in Seasoned box sets), but features several hours of features. Super Mario World was released as Captain N and the New Super Mario World

Also Captain Lou Albano played Mario during the 80's or 90's for a live Mario TV show, or did a dance dressed as Mario.

The show you're referring too is The Super Mario Brothers Super Show, it ran from September of '89 to Dec of '89, but managed to get two seasons and managed to have 65 episodes.

The show starred:

Captain Lou Albano as Mario

Danny Wells as Luigi

Jeannie Elias as the voice of Princess Toadstool, Shy Guy and Birdo

John Stocker as the voice of Toad, Koopa Troopa, Mouser, Flurry and Beezo

Harvey Atkin as the voice of King Koopa, Tryclyde and Snifit

I believe the live actors also provided the voices for the animated versions of their characters. But Capt. Lou Albano does dance and rap in the credit sequences(with Danny Wells joining him in the opening credits only).

The series was popular enough to spawn two sequels of sorts called The Adventures of Super Mario Brothers 3, which ran from Sept of 1990 to Dec of '90. this show had only one season, with 26 episodes and starred the voices of:

Walker Boone as Mario

Tony Rosato as Luigi

Tracey Moore as Princess Toadstool (Princess Peach)

John Stocker as Toad, Boomerang Bros, Fire Bros, Thwomp and Paragoombas

Dan Hennessey as Roy "Bully" Koopa, Angry Sun and Sledge Bros

Louise Vallance as Ptooey

Ernie Anderson as Opening Narrator

Despite having one Season, Super Mario World still managed to get made, it ran for 1 season and had only 13 episodes. The time span was Sept of 91 to Dec of 91. This series starred the voices of:

Walker Boone as Mario

Tony Rosato as Luigi

Andrew "Andy" Sabiston as Yoshi

Tracey Moore as Princess Toadstool (Peach)

John Stocker as Oogtar, Magikoopa, Monty Mole, and Charging Chuck

Dan Hennessey as Roy "Bully" Koopa, Green Dinosaur, and Purple Dinosaur

All 3 series have been released on DVD, unfortunately it hasn't been released as a complete series set yet(only in Seasoned box sets), but features several hours of features. Super Mario World was released as Captain N and the New Super Mario World

The cartoon was fun at the time, but i watched an episode six months ago with my nephew and oh my god it sucked.

It hasn't aged well.

The cartoon was fun at the time, but i watched an episode six months ago with my nephew and oh my god it sucked.

It hasn't aged well.

I still enjoy the show, I've been meaning to buy the sets, but haven't had the money. It brings back a lot of memories, not to mention the kick ass Mario Brothers theme is always awesome.

It hasn't aged well.

I still enjoy the show, I've been meaning to buy the sets, but haven't had the money. It brings back a lot of memories, not to mention the kick ass Mario Brothers theme is always awesome.

The theme is good. At least the show has that, unlike the all round shit Sonic Underground.

The theme is good. At least the show has that, unlike the all round shit Sonic Underground.

LMFAO!!! The Sonic CD song "Sonic Boom" is better

Never heard that song.

Always wondered this why did they change King Koopas name to Bowser?

True Bowser's a better name.

I think during one of the episodes he said his name was "King Koopa Bowser" but am not sure.

Never heard that song.

I think during one of the episodes he said his name was "King Koopa Bowser" but am not sure.

Go here for the Sonic CD "Sonic Boom" Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XIWch4z1PA

Go Here for another great Sonic theme "Sonic Heroes"

King Koopa isn't his name, Koopa is the species he is. His name is King Bowser.

Never heard that song.

Go here for the Sonic CD "Sonic Boom" Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XIWch4z1PA

Go Here for another great Sonic theme "Sonic Heroes"

King Koopa isn't his name, Koopa is the species he is. His name is King Bowser.

But im sure that was his name in the third game.

Oh well.

I'll check out the songs.

But im sure that was his name in the third game.

Oh well.

I'll check out the songs.

His nickname is King Koopa, but only by the heroes of the Adventures, the Koopalings and other baddies call him King Bowser

OK.

now for a tough question, has anyone ever truly completed the first super Mario Bros. for the nes?

OK.

now for a tough question, has anyone ever truly completed the first super Mario Bros. for the nes?

UMM, I don't understand. The original SUPER Mario Brothers is the easiest there is. If your talking about Mario Brothers that game originally came out for Atari 2600. I only beat it off the bonus game for Super Mario Brothers 3.

Here is the "Sonic Boom" song with the Opening and Ending of Sonic CD together.

OK.

UMM, I don't understand. The original SUPER Mario Brothers is the easiest there is. If your talking about Mario Brothers that game originally came out for Atari 2600. I only beat it off the bonus game for Super Mario Brothers 3.

Here is the "Sonic Boom" song with the Opening and Ending of Sonic CD together.

What, you got passed world 7 and that frigging castle maze.

Also is it just me or was Sunshine the worst Mario platformer?

P.S check out video game trivia.

What, you got passed world 7 and that frigging castle maze.

Also is it just me or was Sunshine the worst Mario platformer?

P.S check out video game trivia.

Is that a joke? Have you really never gotten past World 7? There's 2 ways to beat it, one is to go throught the Warp Pipes and completely ignore World 7 and the other is of course, just go through it.

Super Mario Sunshine I love. I'm actually replaying it now. I've beaten the game, so now I want to REALLY beat the game, but getting all the stars.