My Own Worst Enemy

Missy

Anyone else watching this?

Though I was pleasantly surprised, I wish the first episode showed more of Edward's job / badass side.

Oh, and I literally laughed out loud when Henry found Edward's note on his palm. :laugh: I don't know why I found it so funny, but it was.

I loved him in the movie where he was the pirate radio DJ. Other than that, I hate him in everything.

'Pump up the Volume' and a friend of mine re-watched that movie and says it is no-where near as good as he remembers it. But he also says that has something to do with him being older and siding more with the adults in the movie, haha.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm currently watching this show on my iPhone as a part of NBC's free premiere episodes and so far it is good. Slater is very good so far as I've seen. NBC will be back on top of the ratings game with all the great NEW shows that they have this year.

This show was very cool I might even buy the season pass for it on iTunes and I'll definitely be DVRing it. It's very interesting and thought provoking. A Guy with multiple personalities one is a super spy the other is a family man. Their worlds intersect and they start working together.

Very Cool NBC is on the Fast Track to Glory again!!!!!!

Guest DCAUFan1051
I watched this show the other night and I was impressed. Great concept, now hopefully they don't fuck it up and cancel it before it gets a chance.

Overall NBC aint like FOX lol so cancelling a good thing before it has a chance I doubt it hell look how long my name is earl has been on and I think that show is shit. I'll be watching tonight's episode in a few mins ........

OK I just finished watching tonight's MOWE and my reaction at the end of the episode was:

damn!!

other then Knight Rider, The Shield, & NCIS this is by far and away my favorite show this year. So far the storyline is a leave you on the edge of your seat thrill ride. With twists and turns that you never see coming. I just wish they'd have shown what the HummingBird was lmao!!!

EXCELLENT SHOW NBC has hit one outta the park.

Mike: the writing in the hand is funny as hell. It's way cool.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

I still say this is the best monday night 10pm show in a long time.

It's very unique and intriguing and I'm hoping due to contrary reports that it doesn't end up cancelled.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

IT'S GETTING CANCELED!!!!!!

NO, PLEASE NOT ANOTHER ONE

First you got Tru Calling getting an abrupt ending, than Las Vegas is unfairly canceled, now this. When will these studio exects know when to give a series a proper chance. Fuck man, they had it on at 10pm, during the time when the news is on, if ratings were low it was because of that.

Guest DCAUFan1051
IT'S GETTING CANCELED!!!!!!

NO, PLEASE NOT ANOTHER ONE

First you got Tru Calling getting an abrupt ending, than Las Vegas is unfairly canceled, now this. When will these studio exects know when to give a series a proper chance. Fuck man, they had it on at 10pm, during the time when the news is on, if ratings were low it was because of that.

it's already been cancelled and if you look in this thread a few posts up jack even posted something that said it was gonna. Which really sucked.

On the Tru Calling thing well it did end on a cliffhanger but hey there's always dvd :D

Guest DCAUFan1051
Overall NBC aint like FOX lol so cancelling a good thing before it has a chance I doubt it hell look how long my name is earl has been on and I think that show is shit. I'll be watching tonight's episode in a few mins ........

I guess they are, lol

uh yeah I retract that statement DAMNIT stupid NBC!!!!!!

:ot: and you really wanna talk about a show that got axed without any series finale Boston Public and it aint even got a DVD release yet......mmmmm Jeri Ryan ooops sorry I'll stop the Homer Simpson drool.

plus FOX dropped Fastlane on what has to be the biggest cliffhanger I've ever seen.

:ot: and you really wanna talk about a show that got axed without any series finale Boston Public and it aint even got a DVD release yet......mmmmm Jeri Ryan ooops sorry I'll stop the Homer Simpson drool.

plus FOX dropped Fastlane on what has to be the biggest cliffhanger I've ever seen.

They did that to Boston Public? I remember that being an awesome show, I just like to watch shows from the beginning, so I've been waiting for a DVD Release, thanks for the bad news

Guest DCAUFan1051

They did that to Boston Public? I remember that being an awesome show, I just like to watch shows from the beginning, so I've been waiting for a DVD Release, thanks for the bad news

lol I said there hasn't been a DVD release yet for Boston Public and I just remember it ending there was no sendoff or "series finale" that tied everyone's stories up. Hopefully FOX will come to their senses and release it, however now that I say that I believe i remember an email response David Lambert of tvshowsondvd.com sent me warner bros has the dvd rights to Boston Public so it'd be up to them fucking WB!!

Back on track with MOWE they coulda just moved it to USA Network and still run new episodes like they did with L&O: CI

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

here's the package art for the complete series curtesy of TVShowsOnDVD.com I believe the article on the website says it's an early look and it might not be finalized art but still looks good.

MOWECompleteSeries.jpg

here's the package art for the complete series curtesy of TVShowsOnDVD.com I believe the article on the website says it's an early look and it might not be finalized art but still looks good.

MOWECompleteSeries.jpg

I don't get it, they cancel the series and than give it a DVD release. Umm apparently even they realize the series was good if they think people will buy it. They did the same thing with Bionic Woman and Tru Calling. All three of these series got a cliffhanger finale DVD release, Ughh