Episode 11

RSS

With the coming of Moonraker, no academic will run the risk of appearing on this platform again as For Your Ears Only very much lives up to its explicit rating. Recording whilst slightly tired and emotional, Ian and Adham let rip with the likelihood of offending, amongst others, speedboat manufacturers, Lois Chiles, children, half the staff of Earth-2.net and womankind as Adham Fisher is involved, naturally. You have been warned. [ 2:46:31 || 76.2 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/foryourear...arsonly_011.mp3

Part of the reason this went up later than usual is that it took a LOT of knocking together. I've saved some of the worst stuff as outtakes for the lookback episode (#23) but....yeesh. We're never going to have a respectable guest on the show again. :shakehead:

Guest DCAUFan1051

do I need to watch the film before listening just get a feel of the pain and anguish y'all went through? I don't think I've ever watched Moonraker all the way through. After I got the big boxset I selected the movies I remember seeing and watched them. Like the brosnan films, Goldfinger, Live & Let Die, etc etc

No-one need actually watch Moonraker, unless they can't believe that Adham and I would actually get that worked up over one Bond film. Again, the out-takes are even worse than what made the cut - I have one labelled "Adham the space prostitue outtake".......

Guest DCAUFan1051
No-one need actually watch Moonraker, unless they can't believe that Adham and I would actually get that worked up over one Bond film. Again, the out-takes are even worse than what made the cut - I have one labelled "Adham the space prostitue outtake".......

wow :holyshit: :laugh:

wow :holyshit: :laugh:

I'm excited to hear the sort of misogyny that actually gets cut considering what gets left in. The outtakes in the final show are going to be great.

How ironic that Chesapeake was the only one you pronounced correctly.

Dude, seriously......there's a DIFFERENT way of saying margarine?!?!? You Yanks have mangled the beloved English tongue something terrible.

....then again, I bleeped out Adham dropping the C-bomb 3 times during this episode. But, in many ways, Adham is the exception to the rule.

How ironic that Chesapeake was the only one you pronounced correctly.

Dude, seriously......there's a DIFFERENT way of saying margarine?!?!? You Yanks have mangled the beloved English tongue something terrible.

You'd have a stronger base if you didn't start that sentence with "Dude". Although I admit I do that all the time.

....then again, I bleeped out Adham dropping the C-bomb 3 times during this episode. But, in many ways, Adham is the exception to the rule.

You mean when I'm misogynistic it isn't funny? Ah. Excuse me, I have some apologies to make.