Happy Birthday To Four Forum Members

Guest TFG1Mike

This is like a week later so I'll say thanks. That said, Jesus Christ. Is July 14th like the most erotic day of the year because I know like 5 other people who's birthdays are on April 14th then I glance over here and notice, oh, I can add four more to that. Wow, at least I'm not alone in being cursed with sharing my birthday with such events as the shooting of Lincoln, the titanic hitting the iceberg, pre-tax day, and the Broadway debut of Bye Bye Birdie.

This is like a week later so I'll say thanks. That said, Jesus Christ. Is July 14th like the most erotic day of the year because I know like 5 other people who's birthdays are on April 14th then I glance over here and notice, oh, I can add four more to that. Wow, at least I'm not alone in being cursed with sharing my birthday with such events as the shooting of Lincoln, the titanic hitting the iceberg, pre-tax day, and the Broadway debut of Bye Bye Birdie.

What better way to celebrate Bastille Day than to act like a Frenchman for the day?

What better way to celebrate Bastille Day than to act like a Frenchman for the day?

What, get up at 2pm and wonder round the house naked from the waist down (in order to emphasise your nakedity) whilst munching on chocolate bread?