Episode 311

RSS

If you guys are talking about Lois' time of the month then I'm assuming the creative team didn't necessarily do Kirby proud.

Remember how Countdown broke you? Well, consider Dan broken.

Oh Lord! :shocked:

I can't...won't...ok, maybe I have to now.

Don't worry Dan, it will come off if you wash long enough.

And Preston? Eat shit. :devil:

The lack of decent was clearly getting to you guys this week. :P

I've heard Mike say it happens, but I was amazed how much the overwhelming craptitude of the first book cast a pall over the whole conversation. I just didn't want to talk anymore.

The lack of decent was clearly getting to you guys this week. :P

I've heard Mike say it happens, but I was amazed how much the overwhelming craptitude of the first book cast a pall over the whole conversation. I just didn't want to talk anymore.

Try doing it over six months and then wanting to put a gun in your mouth.

And I was the optimistic one!

Going to listen tomorrow.

I hate to be the one who keeps saying this, but you've put up is it wedensday yet in the title when it's waiting for the trade.

Also R.I.P is it wedensday yet, ye shall be missed. Can we have the bummer version of the theme song of that part of Earth-2 the show:

It was wedensday yes, with Michael David Simms and Desmond Reddick, these books were out yes, thankfully they did not spoil it.......Countdown sucked.

Also my feeling on watchmen was that it was like someone had raped my mind, but I wasn't exactly sure if it was real or not.

Well, making up for lost time rambling over, I'll get back to whatever I was doing.....

I haven't been able to listen to this yet but I'll say that for me anyway, I started to absolutely hate comics reading IIWY? books. While it was a blast and I think that Mike and I have a great chemistry, it wasn't worth ruining my first love in order to keep doing it.

There will be a new segment that will be fresh and fun as well as the Des and Mike BS segments as well once schedules start to even out again. I wait with bated breath to get this under way.

RIP IIWY? but long live...you'll have to wait for that too.