David Carradine dead at 72

Missy

Sounds more like auto-erotic asphyxiation to me, but it sucks either way.

The sucky part of him going out this way is that now he's going to die only to be used by any number of talentless comedians' joke. You can't make jokes about suicide but auto-erotic asphyxiation? Yeah, that's what makes me sad about this. It's the Mama Cass or Elvis Effect: A great person is partially remembered for how their embarrassing death and not for the good things they did.

Sounds more like auto-erotic asphyxiation to me, but it sucks either way.

The sucky part of him going out this way is that now he's going to die only to be used by any number of talentless comedians' joke. You can't make jokes about suicide but auto-erotic asphyxiation? Yeah, that's what makes me sad about this. It's the Mama Cass or Elvis Effect: A great person is partially remembered for how their embarrassing death and not for the good things they did.

Jack was right. If anyone knows about fringe sex acts, it's the Thai Police. To be fair, if you die jerking off then you deserve to be comedy fodder.

Mama Cass actually died of a heart attack in her sleep. Not what the urban legends would have you believe.

Now, if what I'm reading is correct, then he didn't actually die from the masturbation part of it, he died from leaving the ropes too tight around his neck for too long. (Which, kiddies, is why you always have someone with you when you're doing sex acts that could kill you.)