Episode 28

RSS

In "The Seeds of Death," the Ice Warriors attempt to use the transmat system to bring death and destruction to Earth. And nothing happens in "The Space Pirates." Nothing! Oh, you want a better synopsis than that? Okay, a group of space pirates steal a rare ore, while The Doctor and his friends are trapped in various rooms. [ 45:48 || 21.0 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/biggerontheinside/episodes/bigger_028.mp3

lol..well, i did warn you to have some strong coffee to keep you awake while you watched the Space Pirates. I've only had the misfortune to listen to it once. Never again!! But one thing about it is...Doctor Who is never this boring again. There are stories that may be worse written, there's much worse acting, sets that are more cheap looking, far worse effects (i'd say that's the only plus point about it, the effects and model shots are quite well done), but even something like "Twin Dilemma" which regulalry gets voted worst story is never as boring and dull as this story.

The next story, The War Games is in my top 3 stories of all time...I absolutely love it.

Fun episode guys. The idea of a Dr Who episode being like Scooby Doo set some disturbing wheels in motion in my head, I mean, what if you combined the two shows into one horrible entity known as Scooby Who? Shaggy dressed like the 4th Doctor, the Tardis having a green and purple paint just with Mystery Machine written down the side. A host of assistants plucked from different eras and a giant robotic K-9 to be Scooby himself.

Jamie: Now lets see who was under this mask all along...

Susan: Why its old man Davros!

Davros: Yes it was me! I faked a Dalek invasion of earth in order to keep the town from paving over this old fairground where I do all my experiments, and I would have gotten away with it too if is wasn't for you meddling kids!

Donna: Jinkies!

Fun episode guys. The idea of a Dr Who episode being like Scooby Doo set some disturbing wheels in motion in my head, I mean, what if you combined the two shows into one horrible entity known as Scooby Who? Shaggy dressed like the 4th Doctor, the Tardis having a green and purple paint just with Mystery Machine written down the side. A host of assistants plucked from different eras and a giant robotic K-9 to be Scooby himself.

Jamie: Now lets see who was under this mask all along...

Susan: Why its old man Davros!

Davros: Yes it was me! I faked a Dalek invasion of earth in order to keep the town from paving over this old fairground where I do all my experiments, and I would have gotten away with it too if is wasn't for you meddling kids!

Donna: Jinkies!

Post of the Day! :bowdown:

• 4 weeks later...