Lesser of Two Evils

Guest tnr105

This is a game that a bunch of my classmates and I play when we have time. Someone asks you which of two unpleasant scenarios, one of which you think is less painful than the other. Once you answer you can ask a question yourself. I'll start

Would you rather chew gum you found stuck to the underside of a table, or drink rainwater? (note that pollution could have turned it into acid rain, which would make you ill.)

This is a game that a bunch of my classmates and I play when we have time. Someone asks you which of two unpleasant scenarios, one of which you think is less painful than the other. Once you answer you can ask a question yourself. I'll start

Would you rather chew gum you found stuck to the underside of a table, or drink rainwater? (note that pollution could have turned it into acid rain, which would make you ill.)

Rainwater. I'll take my chances with pollution, I think Captain Planet made it safe.

Would you rather sit through a marathon of Saw Movies, or a marathon of Captain Planet?

Saw movies. There are only 6 saw films, captain planet had 113 episodes, that is 56 hours and 30 minutes of shit. Admit Teen Titans is in DCAU continuity or read the Canterbury Tales.

Saw movies. There are only 6 saw films, captain planet had 113 episodes, that is 56 hours and 30 minutes of shit. Admit Teen Titans is in DCAU continuity or read the Canterbury Tales.

I choose both since I've done both more than once. I thought these were supposed to be bad things?

Eat raw chicken or raw pork?

Chicken, pigs have more fat, so I'd actually get more meet off the chicken. Stop listening to E-2 podcasts for a month or swear of sex for a month (this includes masturbation)

Chicken, pigs have more fat, so I'd actually get more meet off the chicken. Stop listening to E-2 podcasts for a month or swear of sex for a month (this includes masturbation)

I'll go with the second. Its a burden, but I guess I'll have sex nonstop for a month.

Go a month with out a computer, or a month in high school as a freshman?

I had an awesome Freshman year so I'll take that, preferably one of the months of Bye Bye Birdie rehearsal.

Locked in a room alone for the rest of your life with only Uwe Boll movies for entertainment or episodes of The Brady Bunch?

Brady Bunch. If I watch it, atleast it won't be too much of a raping.

Cheating and passing a class, or failing honestly?

I'll go with the second. Its a burden, but I guess I'll have sex nonstop for a month.

Go a month with out a computer, or a month in high school as a freshman?

That was an unfortunate (or fortunate depending on how you look at it) typo... and I'm already a freshman.

to suave's question, depends on what class, If I could bring the average up later, it wouldn't really matter to me.

Punch yourself in the face or have someone else do it for you (note that the same amount of force would be in a punch)

Punch yourself in the face or have someone else do it for you (note that the same amount of force would be in a punch)

Punch my own face - no need to let the insanity spread.

Edit down a 4 hour recording with a man who stammers or write an 8,000 word report in the space of a week? Because that'll be next week....

Have someone else do it. Then I can always hit them back if I want.

Wear the Adam West Batman costume out in public for 24 hours or the George Clooney Batnipple suit with no neck movement, same deal. Bear in mind that the rubber suit might at least be warmer at this time of year.