Episode 35

RSS

Seemingly peaceful aliens arrive on Earth with a gift that reveals their true nature ("The Claws of Axos"). Then The Doctor and Jo are sent to another planet by the Time Lords, where they find themselves mixed up with feuding colonists and miners ("Colony in Space"). [ 1:03:49 || 29.3 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/biggerontheinside/episodes/bigger_035.mp3

I forgot to mention,in followup to Adam's voice mail, I did listen to the Tom Baker interview over at the Whocast. It was interesting, considering that Tom actually appeared to be lucid for most of it. (Tom Baker is nuts. There's a degree to which it's a put-on, and a degree to which it's completely real, and for this interview he really seemed to be holding himself together.)

Good to see my nickname has stuck. ^_^

Since it was mentioned in the feedback, are you guys planning to cover Doctor Who and the Curse of Fatal Death when the time comes? It was probably already answered, but my memory sucks.

another good episode. Sadly I think both these storys are dreadful, with barely anything in either of them to recommend them (Delgado aside).

Thankfully it's 2 better episodes for the next podcast....Daemons is well liked, although i dont' think it's the classic others do, and i'm incredibly fond of Day of the Daleks despite the faults (the Dalek voices!!!) because it was one of the first stories I got on VHS back in the late 80's....I think it was Xmas 88 and I got 2 stories (Spearhead, and the Robots of Death), and then my birthday in January I got 2 more (Day of the Daleks and Talons of Weng Chiang)...They were the only Doctor Who I had to watch for a couple of years, and I rewatched them endlessly.

Sad we won't hear your thoughts about the new series....I understand the reasoning and I know we can read your reactions on the forum, but I'd kind of like to hear a nice long discussion about them between you. Don't want to wait till 2015 or whenever LOL.

Since it was mentioned in the feedback, are you guys planning to cover Doctor Who and the Curse of Fatal Death when the time comes? It was probably already answered, but my memory sucks.

I can see us maybe covering it during the Doctor Who movie episode.

Not to step on Ian's toes, but I'd be up for providing clip monkey services for Bigger on The Inside if you guys are interested.

HOW DARE YOU, CHRIS JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER.....

Nah, go for it mate - I only have so many podcasts that I can devote time towards! As much as I'd like to make further Old Man Toland jokes, the WFP recaps take up most all of my non real-life/FYEO time.

I feel I should clear something up. Adam isn't the only UK fan of this podcast :) I too am from the UK and an avid Doctor Who fan - in fact I might have sent you a feedback email a few weeks back, I'm not sure. Terrible memory is the first sign of rapidly approaching old age.

I was sitting in front of the TV at 6.20 on Saturday where I remained for the entire hour and six minutes. I will admit to considerable surprise at the casting of Matt Smith (My first reaction was 'But he's twelve!'. Later I decided to give him a chance to prove himself, maybe over a few episodes.

However there came a point during the first episode where I was convinced that he IS The Doctor. In an effort not to post spoilers all I will say is that he speaks two words and one of them is 'Basically'.

However there came a point during the first episode where I was convinced that he IS The Doctor. In an effort not to post spoilers all I will say is that he speaks two words and one of them is 'Basically'.

Wait, Matt Smith stole MY gimmick?!? AND gets to touch Karen Gillan?

There is no justice in the world..... :shakehead: