Episode 393

RSS

Cool, he is one of my favorite voice actors after Christopher Collins (Cobra Commander/Starscream) and Alan Oppenheimer (Skeletor). Is this the one in which he disses Christian Bale's Bat-Voice? If not, I posted a link in the video thread. After listening to World's Finest Podcast, gonna use birthday money to get Justice League:The Complete Series from Best Buy.

He was really awesome to see in person. He also slips up and spoils something from Arkham Asylum 2.

No Man's Land, Nightwing, and mob please! How awesome would it be if instead of crazies, this time you take on the mafia. Black Mask, Penguin, Two-Face, The Ventriliquest. Mix that in with No Man's Land and each of them controlling a sector of Gotham? I think I need to get a new chair!

:rolleyes:

heh, Doctor Who theme ringtone during the beginning (I have it as mine too) It actually is really fascinating.

Yeah, the Torchwood theme is my tone for texts, and the TARDIS taking off is for calls.

To point out what happened before the recording started, it was pretty much Kevin explaining how he started out as an actor, a story about a commercial that kept him afloat early on, and then got into how he auditioned for the role of Batman which is where Mike started recording.

Thanks, Will. I was wondering what he was asked as I came in.

Pity to hear that the WB execs don't wanna use him cause he's getting older. Maybe if he said "I'm the God-Damn Batman" They would change their mind :). Sounds like we got some good AA2 News. I noticed in the trailer for it they don't title it that though, and the only reference to Arkham is the sign fakeout in the beginning. With Gotham closed off, criminals running the streets, and the crumbling sign; No Man's Land please! That ending is extremely dark! With the confirmation of Two-Face, the Sionis sign and masks, and the Iceberg Lounge. Gotham Mob War=SQUEALS LIKE LITTLE GIRL! What would be cooler is if you got a new hero for every villian, and you can switch back and forth or have multilayer. I would love to play as Nightwing, Robin, or Cassandra (if it is No Man's Land.) I like Mike's idea from WFP, in which he said it would be cool if they each get a section of Gotham, and it effects gameplay.

Pity to hear that the WB execs don't wanna use him cause he's getting older. Maybe if he said "I'm the God-Damn Batman" They would change their mind :) .

Honestly, if they adapted All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder, I would love it if they cast Kevin as Batman. Yes, only to hear him drop that line. If anyone could pull it off, it's him!

Or, if they wanted to adapt a good comic, maybe Dark Knight Returns?

Year One is better, but yes.

That said, All-Star Batman & Robin, The Dark Knight Returns, The Dark Knight Strikes Again, and even Spawn / Batman: Red Scare are all in the same continuity. A Miller-verse, so to speak.

Or, if they wanted to adapt a good comic, maybe Dark Knight Returns?

Year One is better, but yes.

That said, All-Star Batman & Robin, The Dark Knight Returns, The Dark Knight Strikes Again, and even Spawn / Batman: Red Scare are all in the same continuity. A Miller-verse, so to speak.

Agreed. On all points. I only brought up DKR because that involves an older Batman, so he could use that to get the job. Somewhere between normal Batman or Batman Beyond Bruce.

Pity to hear that the WB execs don't wanna use him cause he's getting older. Maybe if he said "I'm the God-Damn Batman" They would change their mind :) .

Honestly, if they adapted All-Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder, I would love it if they cast Kevin as Batman. Yes, only to hear him drop that line. If anyone could pull it off, it's him!

He said it at Comi-Con last summer. I'll see if I can find the video.

Pity to hear that the WB execs don't wanna use him cause he's getting older.

When I heard Conroy say that, it totally demonstrates how far removed the executives are from understanding what makes the product great. It's unfortunate that money gets in the way of some potentially great things. Although, I'm glad KICK-ASS stayed independent. And I think it's great they sold it back to the studio for twice what it cost to produce.

Out of the entire DCAU, "Perchance to Dream" was his favorite? Really?

I think he was saying it was his favorite to voice act because he was doing the conversation between Thomas and Bruce in real time.

That and it's an amazing episode. Seriously, when WFP slammed it, I was shocked. That's easily one of the best episodes of the entire series (as the applause in that audio illustrates).