Episode 29

RSS

In an episode with films the other sex is supposed to enjoy there's no bickering, right? Wrong. This episode features reviews of Shane Black's masterpiece of a black comedy, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and the ultimate romantic comedy, Love Actually. Desmond hates movies. But he really loves Shane Black. Megan's favorite scene in an action movie she likes is an action scene? Megan says "hijinx" and then "weft." I don't know what that means! Desmond misuses the phrase "run the gauntlet," and do you think Megan lets him live it down? Oh noooo! Not even when she said "intercede" when she meant to say "intercept" three minutes earlier, and he said nothing. But he's not bitter or anything. [ 1:00:50 || 29.1 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/marriedtomovies/episodes/marriedtomovies_029.mp3

Hannah, don't fall for the same guilt feedback trap that I did! Them dastardly Reddicks merely have to name you and you feel obliged to send them feedback as a result! Admittedly I did it out of vanity and the chance to make fun of Adham, but you needn't go the same way!!

I haven't watched either film of this episode, so I can't answer the question put to me (and Gregor), but there's a certain inevitability that I will eventually see Love Actually at some point. Every British person will end up seeing the entire works of Richard Curtis, it has been decreed - even The Tall Guy.

Hannah, don't fall for the same guilt feedback trap that I did! Them dastardly Reddicks merely have to name you and you feel obliged to send them feedback as a result! Admittedly I did it out of vanity and the chance to make fun of Adham, but you needn't go the same way!!

I haven't watched either film of this episode, so I can't answer the question put to me (and Gregor), but there's a certain inevitability that I will eventually see Love Actually at some point. Every British person will end up seeing the entire works of Richard Curtis, it has been decreed - even The Tall Guy.

Dude, I haven't left feedback since... March. I do think I kinda owe them some. :P

And it has been sent in, with the hope of being more regular! ...And dear god, that sounded wroooong.