Episode 04

RSS

The Heroes kick off the second season with this episode, and it's already coming up kittens and roses and other such fluffy things. "When She Was Bad," "Some Assembly Required," "School Hard," and "Inca Mummy Girl" are the name of the game. Preston postulates and creates a few interesting crossovers, the ongoing Earth-2.net International Throw-Down escalates yet again, and Hanners and Preston kind of fangirl- / boy-out. What is the cause of such joy? What is Will Ackerman's new segment "The Zeppoes" about, and what does Roseanne have to do with it? Listen to find out! [ 2:29:33 || 68.7 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/bigdamnheroes/episodes/bigdamnheroes_004.mp3

On Spike's accent, yes it's dodgy as hell but what isn't is the charisma that he brings. He's one of the few people in Buffy that arrives on the show and from day one is an almost complete character, the humour, the temper, the attitude it's all there from day one.

Regarding American football vs Rugby no offence taken Preston, I'm a fan of both sports. I played a lot of Rugby in school and watch a fair bit at Uni, and I do enjoy American Football too, I appreciate the skill involved. Honestly I understand the need for all the padding, Rugby players often go out onto the pitch with protection as well. For instance, Rugby players wear a cup because unlike their American Football counterparts they actually take their balls onto the pitch to play rather than leaving them in the locker room OH SNAP

I suck again!

ACTUALLY, you were both right. The scene with Stark and General Ross was intended for after the credits of The Incredible Hulk. But the studios or whatever were getting complaints about what had happened with Iron Man earlier in the year, add to the fact that parts of the scene ended up in advertizements for the movie, they simply moved it to before the credits instead.

Thankfully they went back to the after credits scenes with the Thor bit in Iron Man 2.