Is there anywhere to sell comics?

prez

Pretty self-explanatory. I have a ton of comics but I have to read digital or trade wait these days. I don't really have time to go back and read individual issues.

So is eBay a viable option? Or is there somewhere else? I really don't have the money to get anything graded unfortunately so I guess my options are limited.

You can always try taking them to your LCBS. I know my old one used to buy. Best suggestion: If you haven't already, bag and board them, call your store, ask if you can set up a time that you can bring them by to see if they want to purchase anything that you have. Best I can really suggest. Otherwise, yeah, ebaying them.

I have runs of some things, do you think that should be a different listing? Like, I have the whole run of "Reign of the Supermen" or whatever and the first 40-some issues of "Ultimate Spider-Man" and "Ultimate X-Men". Should that be listed as a collection?

I have runs of some things, do you think that should be a different listing? Like, I have the whole run of "Reign of the Supermen" or whatever and the first 40-some issues of "Ultimate Spider-Man" and "Ultimate X-Men". Should that be listed as a collection?

That's what I did when I sold a bunch of comics a while back. I had much better luck with "Lot of Ultimate Spider-Man 1-10" than I had with ten individual listings.

The Superman series should be listed as a lot, most stores will offer you around 10 cents an issue, and not go through your lot to offer you top money, or anything near what you think it'd all be worth.

You should list USM as a full lot, but if you think you'd make more, sell it in 6 issue, storyline bundles, with offers for multiple purchases, make sure to mention this if you go down this route. I've heard the first issue of USM is quite hard to find, so you could make good money from it, but don't be a dick and put a high reserve on the issue. Anything you don't sell on eBay or craigslist just take to specific stores, but call in advance, rather than just showing up with a car full of comics.

I don't know how it works, but some people have taken some issues to goodwill, and put it down as a charitable donation on your taxes.

Also, don't forget to post here in the shameless promotion thread, you may get a lurker or to looking at your thread, and they may want to put an offer in.