Jedi v Sith tournament

Missy

Over the next two weeks Earth-2 will be running an eight-man Jedi versus Sith tournament. The brackets have already been determined (via random drawing) and are detailed in the image below.

jedi.jpg

They battles will open and close as followed:

First Round [open for two days each]:

Darth Vader v Mace Windu

-- Open: Monday, May 23

-- Close: Wednesday, May 25

Darth Tyranus v Obi-Wan Kenobi

-- Open: Tuesday, May 24

-- Close: Thursday, May 26

Darth Sidious v Luke Skywalker

-- Open: Wednesday, May 25

-- Close: Friday, May 27

Darth Maul v Yoda

-- Open: Thursday, May 26

-- Close: Saturday, May 28

Second Round [open for three days each]:

Vader v Kenobi

-- Open: Saturday, May 28

-- Close: Tuesday, May 31

Skywalker v Yoda

-- Open: Monday, May 30

-- Close: Thursday, June 02

Finals [open for four days]:

Obi-Wan Kenobi v Yoda

-- Open: Thursday, June 02

-- Close: Monday, June 06

Yeah. I noticed that when I changed the background image. (You know, I just realized that whoever wins between Tyranus and Kenobi will have their face placed right over Anakin's crotch.)

The Force is telling us that whoever wins is gonna get owned by Vader.

Yeah.  I noticed that when I changed the background image.  (You know, I just realized that whoever wins between Tyranus and Kenobi will have their face placed right over Anakin's crotch.)

The Force is telling us that whoever wins is gonna get owned by Vader.

Don't be so sure about that. There's only one person I'd vote over Kenobi (who looks to win his first round fight), and it's not Vader.

I am so fucking excited for these next two battles! Vader v Obi-Wan and Yoda v Luke! :OMG:

Now we just have to wait 24 hours before I can lock the Maul/Yoda thread. (Yoda might have already won it, but I want to play fair.)

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who participated in the tournament. It was a great success and I hope you all enjoyed it, because I surely did.

Because this went off better than I could have hoped there are plans to run more of these types of tournaments in the very near future. (Click here to suggest a few, and here to help James set up the anime tourney.)

I'll keep this thread open and pinned for a few more days, so leave any feedback you might have right here.

Let's see... what can I change your name to...? ;)

Might I suggest, "Cash's Bitch"? I think that would be very nice.

As for the tourny, I LOVED it. It was a lot of fun taking stabs at things and debating. Very cool.