Best cartoon theme song

Missy

Which one?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love the Batman Beyond theme, but the Underdog theme is something I've adored since I was a little kid. Things with sentimental value weigh a lot heavier in determining my favorite of anything. So since I used to watch Underdog all the time with my aunt Susan (who died of cancer back when I was in middle school), I can't possibly vote against it here.

UUUUUNNNNNNNDERDOG~!!

Underdog.

When they sung it in Scrubs it was one of the coolest moments that series has ever had. In fact, I'm going to go watch that episode now. It features some other great cartoon themes too, like Speed Racer.

I'd have probably voted Speed Racer, X-Men, and Spider-Man above Underdog, but they aren't here.

I'd have probably voted Speed Racer, X-Men, and Spider-Man above Underdog, but they aren't here.

Trust me, if I had a say and it wasn't decided upon by random draw, the five would have been:

Batman: The Animated Series

GI Joe

Muppet Babies

Thundercats

Transformers

That said, my vote would easily be Underdog... but I don't vote in these.

Trust me, if I had a say and it wasn't decided upon by random draw, the five would have been:

GI Joe

Muppet Babies

Thundercats

Transformers

:ph34r:

GI Joe

Muppet Babies

Thundercats

Transformers

:ph34r:

Pfft. Hater.