Dr. Robotnik V. Dr. Wily

hauckly

Who's going to be the better builder?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I vote for Robotnik, because for one thing, when he wasn't building Robotic minions to do his bidding, which was kill Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, etc, he'd have his own flying machine modified so he can combat Sonic & Co. himself.

Even his bots weren't always junk metal waiting to happen. They got progressively morre difficult to get rid of from each level, and I know that I've played the games and I'd still have a buttload of problems with the bots.

I vote for Robotnik, because for one thing, when he wasn't building Robotic minions to do his bidding, which was kill Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, etc, he'd have his own flying machine modified so he can combat Sonic & Co. himself.

Even his bots weren't always junk metal waiting to happen. They got progressively morre difficult to get rid of from each level, and I know  that I've played the games and I'd still have a buttload of problems with the bots.

Uh... that's the same thing Dr. Wily does, and Capcom had him doing it five years before Sonic and Robotnik hit the scene. Two words for ya: carbon copy.

Even his bots weren't always junk metal waiting to happen. They got progressively morre difficult to get rid of from each level, and I know  that I've played the games and I'd still have a buttload of problems with the bots.

Uh... that's the same thing Dr. Wily does, and Capcom had him doing it five years before Sonic and Robotnik hit the scene. Two words for ya: carbon copy.

Okay, we can just call my statement a bias towards Sonic games...

Okay, we can just call my statement a bias towards Sonic games...

Will do!