Sign in to follow this  
The Master

Randomness

I was on some geek board or other, and some moron was complaining that geek culture is "too mainstream". He liked it BEFORE it was cool, like some hipster doofus.

You know what? When I was in high school, I used to buy comics off another student. And when I did, they went immediately into a notebook I knew for a fact I wasn't going to be using that day, which immediately went nito my backpack, and did not see the light of day until I got home, becasue I knew that if the wrong person saw I had comics on my person, my life would have become a nightmare for at the VERY least the remainder of the week.

My son, on the other hand, can read comics in school without worrying about catching any shit. He can talk about his trip to Comic-Con with his friends. He can discuss the horror films he's into. He can debate any manner of dorky subjects, in public, without worrying. He can like what he likes, worry free.

Yeah, geek culture is more mainstream now. That's awesome.

Fuck that guy.

I guess he'd like to see kids wearing Superman T-shirts getting their heads dunked in toilets. Yeah. It's a real shame that kids don't have to live in fear of that anymore. Watching sci-fi or reading comis, or liking fantasy genres doesn't get you the stigma it once did. Nor should it.

Unless it's Saw.

Go to a website, preferably one with a lot of text.

Now paste this in the address bar.

javascript:var i,s,ss=['http://kathack.com/js/kh.js','http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.1/jquery.min.js'];for(i=0;i!=ss.length;i++){s=document.createElement('script');s.src=ss;document.body.appendChild(s);}void(0);

You are now playing Katamari Damacy with that page.

Go to a website, preferably one with a lot of text.

Now paste this in the address bar.

javascript:var i,s,ss=['http://kathack.com/js/kh.js','http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.1/jquery.min.js'];for(i=0;i!=ss.length;i++){s=document.createElement('script');s.src=ss;document.body.appendChild(s);}void(0);

You are now playing Katamari Damacy with that page.

The Katamari is boozy. It's also very Earth-2-Ish.

katamarie.jpg

I finally figured out there's a button on Twitter let's me know when I've been mentioned.

And all of my friends have probably been thinking that I'm a dick that ignores them.

Yeah, I just went and visited the Kingdom Hearts side I used to mod for. ...Man, I'm kind of glad I grew out of that.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

No, I'm serious.

Last chance to turn back.

Okay, you asked for it. Ultimate Warrior as a pony.

tumblr_lotaaoNwRi1qfewofo1_500.png

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

No, I'm serious.

Last chance to turn back.

Okay, you asked for it. Ultimate Warrior as a pony.

tumblr_lotaaoNwRi1qfewofo1_500.png

What are you talking about. That is the awesomest thing I've seen all week.

Why did I not go to that high school? I would have learned more at that high school.

Because Professor X doesn't have telekinesis.

For what ever reason, I could have sworn he did. I feel stupid. Damn it all.

He used to have it a long time ago and I think he had it in the Ultimate continuity at points.

It's an easy mistake to make, considering he has every other power related to it.