Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She kinda chewed Mike out for not watching enough 30 Rock on the last MAP... And she wants to write on the show, fuck Tina Fey ... Still, I looked it up and it seems neat.

(My skin is not very soft, I do not moisturize, and am very bony. It's the hefty 15 year olds who have the most skin, the oils and fats also keep it very soft. The stretch marks also provide an intricate design pattern...)

Apparently for the last 6 months I completely lost track of how old I am. Talking to my coursemates I've always said I was 27. Today my housemates, who should know since they were in the same year at school, reminded me I was only 26.

Surely this indicates that my mental age is somewhere around 115.

Ha! I read that "occasional" as if you were saying to a date, "Honey, this is such a special night, I thought I'd bring out the good peanut butter."

As in occasion-specific, not once in a while.

Words are fun!

Dear god, now you've got the image in my head of a stuffy English couple getting saying "It's Thursday night, shall we get the peanut butter out darling?" "Quite"