Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damnnit! I came to school early today so I could study and not be distracted. So, of course - sit down in the study lounge of the library and see this really hot guy who's ass is hanging out of his pants with the underwear pulled up just right. So, instead of being distracted by the tv and internet, I am instead distracted by a great ass. Damnnit!

Well, I just found out my journalism research, as my lecturer put it "Was fine." and that I'm a week ahead of the game, by passing fully three of my eight articles I'm doing this year. So yay for that. Also, my lecture ended early, so I have the rest of the day off to study and stuff.

Also Will, go up to the guy and pull his trousers up, and say "Don't you hate when pants fall" It'll either get him to start talking to you, or stop the distraction, either way, you get to cop a feel.

I half half hour classes today due to midterms, I took mine earlier today so I get to stay in the library all day (which means I can use the computer and stay on the forums)

I gotta remember to pull my pants up when I go to the library...

:huh:

See below...

Damnnit! I came to school early today so I could study and not be distracted. So, of course - sit down in the study lounge of the library and see this really hot guy who's ass is hanging out of his pants with the underwear pulled up just right. So, instead of being distracted by the tv and internet, I am instead distracted by a great ass. Damnnit!

I gotta remember to pull my pants up when I go to the library...

:huh:

See below...

2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg