Randomness

Missy

Green Lantern Corps

Kermit (It takes a ton of willpower to put up with his friends.)

Sinestro Corps

Oscar

Red Lantern Corps

Bert

Animal

Agent Orange

Cookie Monster

Blue Lantern Corps

Big Bird

Fozzie

Indigo Tribe

Grover (Despite his pushiness, Grover really wants to help out, so I think that makes him compassionate.)

Star Sapphire

Miss Piggy

Elmo

I'm going to disagree and say that Miss Piggy should be a Red Lantern. When she gets pissed off, she does get a little violent. I agree with the other ones though. I would actually put Gonzo more as a Star Sapphire since he does seem to love someone. I'd also put him as potentially an Indigo Tribesmen as well.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was really torn with Piggy, as I can see her as both a Sapphire and Red, but I think her love for Kermit trumps her rage.

Piggy is way more amorous toward Kermit than she is angry at everything else. (And she refers to herself as a sex symbol.) :P

That is seriously an awesome list. I agree with all of it except Animal, like Stavros said. I think Animal would be Green, just because he's so impulsive.

Crap, now I want an Animal/Guy Gardner team-up. For once, Guy would be the cautious, sensible one!

That is seriously an awesome list. I agree with all of it except Animal, like Stavros said. I think Animal would be Green, just because he's so impulsive.

Yeah, I'm second-guessing Animal as a Red Lantern.

Crap, now I want an Animal/Guy Gardner team-up. For once, Guy would be the cautious, sensible one!

A Muppets / GLC crossover would be awesome!

Kermit as green seems too easy too. Feels like he should be Blue.

Kermit could be Green, Blue, or Indigo, really. But like I said, I feel he must have tremendous willpower to deal with all the crap the other Muppets toss his way.

Black Lantern Mr. Hooper.

My first thought, too. :D