Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't initially know it was photo shopped, until I double checked Koete's post. I was just dicking around with google images. (No, not that kind of dicking around, get your mind out of the gutter)

What I meant is I heard the news story, thought it was unbelievable, and Koete's post confirmed my suspicion it was fake.

Speaking of textbook jokes, here's what my textbook has to say about the leaders of imperial Russia after Peter the Great died:

"It was a rather desultory period in Russia's history, which is personified in the uninspiring roll call of her imperial rulers during those years who, it will be recalled, comprised one Lithuanian peasant woman, one teenaged youth, one suckling babe, two semi-literate nymphomaniacs and a drunken Holstein duke."

(And a partridge in a pear tree.)

You know how when a Nintendo Ds is closed, it doesn't turn off all the way? Well, I haven't played my DS for a year, and I just picked it up as I have been cleaning and found out that i am in the middle of some battle on a Pokemon game. Is it really possible that this has been on for a year? Or did someone else probably just turned it on a day ago with out me knowing or something? weird.

It was probably less than a year, and you forgot. :P

But yeah, those things last a really long time in sleep mode.

Lucy and I just described our relationship in Green Lantern/Blue Lantern terms. (She's the will and I'm the balancing optimism.)

...God, I love this girl.

That is seriously awesome. Major props, man.

True story:

I have now explained the Lantern color spectrum to all my close friends (even the non-comics-fans) and had them choose their colors. They're all highly intrigued, and very interested in actually reading Blackest Night. We're considering all buying the corresponding rings and only wearing those colors (like Power Rangers). ^-^

You know how when a Nintendo Ds is closed, it doesn't turn off all the way? Well, I haven't played my DS for a year, and I just picked it up as I have been cleaning and found out that i am in the middle of some battle on a Pokemon game. Is it really possible that this has been on for a year? Or did someone else probably just turned it on a day ago with out me knowing or something? weird.

It was probably less than a year, and you forgot. :P

But yeah, those things last a really long time in sleep mode.

The DS can last for ages in sleep mode, but I doubt it would last anywhere near a year.