Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Moved the above in here.

The "Minor Annoyance Thread" has been through enough today.

Also? Um, no.

Mike does not look like that.

From the cartoon version on his profile page, it's hard to tell... I should just stop now, shouldn't I? I'll remove that post now. I am losing my mind. I should stop conversing with adults twice my age over the internet and cram for midterms. Sorry for all the havoc I created in the annoyances thread, I never intended for it to become so...unusual :unsure:

So, my lecturer tells me for a human interest story to find something interesting to put in my folder. He gives myself and the class, the example of one legged woman running marathon, as an upbeat story, and what story was I able to find in a paper? One armed epileptic man climbs mountain.

Edit: Fixing grammar.

Edited by suavestar

So, my lecturer tells me for a human interest story to find something interesting to put in my folder. He gives myself and the classic story of one legged woman running marathon, as an upbeat story, and what story was I able to find in a paper? One armed epileptic man climbs mountain.

That definitely is a good case of one-up manship.

So, my lecturer tells me for a human interest story to find something interesting to put in my folder. He gives myself and the classic story of one legged woman running marathon, as an upbeat story, and what story was I able to find in a paper? One armed epileptic man climbs mountain.

That definitely is a good case of one-up manship.

Forgot to add, whose getting a film made about his life. He actually was shocked when I showed him it and he just said "That is the real life one legged woman then"

OK, so I went into college, and spent an hour in the library putting everything together, looking at it, I am really unhappy with how lazy my folder is, with basic analysis.

Also, I sat down and started to print stuff and file it in the folder, I get up, walk over to a laptop to type stuff up, when I look at the floor, and what is under a chair next to me? My wallet, with my student card, bank cards and £70 in it. I actually said "Shit!" as it must have fell out of my hoodies pouch.

Anyway, finished the folder, handed it into my head lecturer, as journalism guy was in his office, so now it's in and I will start work on my articles.