Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So this Colombus fuck says that the world is round! Have you seen this, have you heard about this? Apparently, he's trying to sail off the edge of the world.

Dude, that guy is crazy. Everyone already knows the world is round.

He's all like "I MUST PROVE THAT THE WORLD IS ROUND!" and we're all like "Dude, we know the world is round. They sell globes at the port you're sailing from." Then he goes "IGNORANT FOOLS! I WILL PROVE THE EARTH IS ROUND!" And then he left.

Doesyourmomlooklikethis.jpg

I mean, really, the joke writes itself. But I am curious as to who exactly is making these ads that are being shoved into every imaginable crevice of my Yahoo e-mail browser. And who is that guy??? He is on every one of those fucking ads and he looks like he would slit my throat without a moment's hesitation.

I mean, really, the joke writes itself. But I am curious as to who exactly is making these ads that are being shoved into every imaginable crevice of my Yahoo e-mail browser. And who is that guy??? He is on every one of those fucking ads and he looks like he would slit my throat without a moment's hesitation.

Rob Zombie?

Not my employer.

Thank fuck.