Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a mars bar earlier, it tasted too chocolatey and wasn't very nice.

I love British Mars Bars. The closest thing we have in the states is Milky Way but it's not quite the same. The nougat is a little off in flavor.

We have Milky Way's too, and your right, the nougats just not the same, it's too white and milky, the nougat.

Have you ever tried a fried mars bar? They dip it in batter, and fry it, it sounds disgusting, and.....it is, but it's something you need to try before you die.

I was watching this Documentary about The Simpsons on Fox last night and there was a segment over whether Groundkeeper Willy was from Glasgow or Aberdeen. At one point, it went over all the achievements of Glasgow and the deep fried Mars Bar was one.

I lived in Glasgow a year and never had a deep fried Mars bar. I asked for one and they said they don't do it anymore because it fucks up their fryers.

I had deep fried pizza though. It was about the most delicious thing I ever had...followed by 11 hours of painful diarrhea.

I lived in Glasgow a year and never had a deep fried Mars bar. I asked for one and they said they don't do it anymore because it fucks up their fryers.

I had deep fried pizza though. It was about the most delicious thing I ever had...followed by 11 hours of painful diarrhea.

Each one of those you eat takes 3 years off your life.

3 Glorious years.

Also, the place really has to want to kill you to give you a deep fried mars bar.

Des, if you know this place, here's where I got mine: A chippy down the side of Strathclyde Uni city centre student flats.

Now to sit down and have a roll and chips, and come back with how shit my day was.

But it's the bad years at the end!

I have a green, black, yellow, and red, but my fingers are too wide to wear any of them comfortably. <_<

I picked up the yellow and blue ones, too. I would have bought more, but I'm low on extra cash. =/

Next on my list is probably Violet, with Red and Black coming after that. I honestly don't care much for Orange or Indigo, though I'll get them just to complete the set.

I have a green, black, yellow, and red, but my fingers are too wide to wear any of them comfortably. <_<

I picked up the yellow and blue ones, too. I would have bought more, but I'm low on extra cash. =/

Next on my list is probably Violet, with Red and Black coming after that. I honestly don't care much for Orange or Indigo, though I'll get them just to complete the set.

Didn't Black come with Blackest Night #1?

Anyway, I have black, just black.

Didn't Black come with Blackest Night #1?

To be honest, I don't buy single issues, ever, and Blackest Night #1 was released before I had caught up on my Green Lantern comics anyway. I was able to buy the rings I got separately because my local shop had a lot of extras.

Ah alright.

To update on UCAS, one university has sent an e-mail saying they have received my application.