Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have two more weeks before I go back to school.

And I am so. Fucking. Bored.

Seconded. I'm actually walking through the ice and snow to get to the campus today so I can spend the day in the library doing work. This weather has ruined all the holiday work I'd had planned, so I'm just sat at home gnawing my fingers to the bone just for something to do.

Go pleasure your wife one last time, and die on the commode like Elvis.

It's a plan. I'll write "Preston" on my forehead in lipstick so that it hits the weird news wire and you guys will all know I died in a matter fitting a king, or The King anyway.

Nice knowing you all.

I'm listed as being friends on facebook with someone I honestly don't recognise. Its crazy, we've got 23 friends listed in common, and apparently she went to school with me but I have no idea who she is. She's now married with three kids and probably looks very different now to how she did then.

She just sent me a snowball. I hate this sort of thing, this is just getting awkward. What if my returned snowball leads to me needing to know more than nothing to interact without offense?

I'll have to ask my housemates later, maybe they know her.

edit: just gone back to her earliest profile pictures, ringing a very faint bell.

I'm pretty sure an imposter could infiltrate my school facebook group and no-one would be any the wiser.

This is why I don't do any of that gift/snowball/Mafia Wars/poke nonsense on Facebook.

I don't normally but its right there on my main page, it seems churlish not to respond in some fashion. Then again this is our first contact since I accepted her friend request, before that it was probably about 9 years since I'd seen her.

Got three replys from Universities saying they have received my application. One left to get word back from and then I wait for them to say whether they'll offer me a place or not.

Congrats on your *replies and good luck on your applications!

Thanks.I'm actually studying proofreading and editing at the moment, so that's actually funny for that reason, and my error.

Also, post a pic of yourself as a kid week on facebook is a waste of fucking time.