Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Count me in, I just need to go get food.

Also, I may have found the most wonderful site in the world. Back story: Husband talks in sleep. Wife writes it down. Internet gold.

http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/

Best ones so far?

"I'd like to tell you what a wonderful person you are. But that would make me a septic gash of a cunt who quite frankly had no concept of right or wrong."

"Vegetarians will be the first to go. That's my plan. Vegans haven't got a hope. 'I eat air, I'm so healthy...' Bollocks!"

"Let me hold you in my arms. Feel me squeeze the living fucking breath out of your bastard body. Bliss. Lovely."

"I'd rather peel off my skin and bathe my weeping raw flesh in a bath of vinegar than spend any time with you. But that's just my opinion. Don't take it personally."

6a00d8341c759853ef0115723e694d970b-500wi

See Tom Welling has just seen through Batman's mask and learned his identity, but what he doesn't know is that Batman has placed a bat-tracer on him and will be observing from a building opposite his hotel later that night when he takes off his mask and reveals himself as a meteorite-powered cyborg owned by the WB, designed to fulfil a lifetime contract for them making an interminably below-par TV show for an ever dwindling audience.

I love my AP US History textbook.

"By 1913…the chimes had struck sex oclock in America."

"Ravenous, the gods of war demanded men -- lots of men."

"A militant abolitionist, Brown became perhaps the most sung-about man up to that time, except Jesus."

"Massachusetts Bay, where many people were as much interested in cod as God."

"In pursuing its nativist goals, the APA urged voting against Roman Catholic candidates for office and sponsored the publication of lustful fantasies about runaway nuns."

I checked out some Lady Gaga to see what all the fuss is about. I'll be damned if I didn't like it.

I like Lady Gaga because most of her music has a good beat, most of her songs are fun, and the feel is like a throwback to the 80's where the music was all about sex but they weren't just throwing it away. I'm eagerly awaiting the inevitable Lady Gaga/Madonna collaboration.

In related news, God I feel gay.

Two Gentlemen is Shakespeare's weakest play, so it's more like half stock.

Two Gentlemen is bad, but Troilus and Cressida is infinitely worse. One of the worst plays I've ever seen.