Randomness

Missy

I had a mars bar earlier, it tasted too chocolatey and wasn't very nice.

I love British Mars Bars. The closest thing we have in the states is Milky Way but it's not quite the same. The nougat is a little off in flavor.

We have Milky Way's too, and your right, the nougats just not the same, it's too white and milky, the nougat.

Well, to be fair, British Milky Ways are different from US Milky Ways. US Milky Ways are slightly less sweet Mars Bars while British Milky Ways are kinda like an American 3 Musketeers bar.

Have you ever tried a fried mars bar? They dip it in batter, and fry it, it sounds disgusting, and.....it is, but it's something you need to try before you die.

I dunno. Can't be better than a deep fried oreo. Yum, heaven that will kill you in an hour flat.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had this hazelnut cream candy bar thing in the UK.

Oh. My. God.

I should've brought more than one home with me.

Also, people from the UK think the American delight, cheese in a can, tastes like semen. Fact!

WHAT!?

Exchange group.

When the UK students came to Chicago, we bought them a can of cheese. Kind of as a joke. No one tried it. We finally got them to, and the girl who sampled it made a face, swallowed, and said, "That tastes a bit semen-y, doesn't it?"

I had this hazelnut cream candy bar thing in the UK.

Oh. My. God.

I should've brought more than one home with me.

Also, people from the UK think the American delight, cheese in a can, tastes like semen. Fact!

No it doesn't... wow, that was very TMI I just realized.

No such thing here, my friend.

Also? TMI? That a gay man might know what semen tastes like? For serious?

Nah.

Well, to be fair, British Milky Ways are different from US Milky Ways. US Milky Ways are slightly less sweet Mars Bars while British Milky Ways are kinda like an American 3 Musketeers bar.

Ah ok.

I dunno. Can't be better than a deep fried oreo. Yum, heaven that will kill you in an hour flat.

An oreo is done in a second, a deep fried mars bar, not only has the chocolate, but it has the nougat as well, wheras an oreo only has the white stuff, and a mars bar is bigger.

When the UK students came to Chicago, we bought them a can of cheese. Kind of as a joke. No one tried it. We finally got them to, and the girl who sampled it made a face, swallowed, and said, "That tastes a bit semen-y, doesn't it?"

So......she swallows?

I’ve been to stores that are filled with American candy (it’s probably the only way to get poptarts down here). Can’t say I’ve been to a store that’s specialized in American food though.

Man, it’s so rare I eat chocolate these days, as much as I love the stuff. I tried one of those diet Mars Bars a few months back. It was basically just a Milky Way. I felt a little cheated.

I've got blue raspberry Sour Punch Straws (I didn't even know there were places that made 'em anymore!) today. Puckers so good.

Raspberry Smirnoff Ice to top off the first day of classes is also so good. (And yes, it's a girly drink, I'm a girl, shut it.)

I'm a Peanut M&M guy!

Also, because this is the Randomness thread, I have to get this out.

Venneh... Your Avatar is creepy as hell. Seriously, am I the only one who thinks this? :huh:

I've got blue raspberry Sour Punch Straws (I didn't even know there were places that made 'em anymore!) today. Puckers so good.

Raspberry Smirnoff Ice to top off the first day of classes is also so good. (And yes, it's a girly drink, I'm a girl, shut it.)

I'm a Peanut M&M guy!

They are awesome.

Also, because this is the Randomness thread, I have to get this out.

Venneh... Your Avatar is creepy as hell. Seriously, am I the only one who thinks this? :huh:

Really? I quite like it.