Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This morning during breakfast, my Dad (sitting beside my two year old) said "we had fun playing yesterday, didn't we Davin?"

Davin then smashed his fist down on top of my dad's head and said "I not Davin! I'm Gorilla Grodd!"

Can I give Post of the Day to something that was said offline by a non-forum member? :laugh:

This morning during breakfast, my Dad (sitting beside my two year old) said "we had fun playing yesterday, didn't we Davin?"

Davin then smashed his fist down on top of my dad's head and said "I not Davin! I'm Gorilla Grodd!"

Can I give Post of the Day to something that was said offline by a non-forum member? :laugh:

I'll allow it...but I'm biased.

I'm seconding this for post of the day. :P

Also, people who've been on an airplane recently, can you tell me about what security's going through/what I should know when packing my carry-ons? Main concerns are medications, metallic things, battery chargers, and if they'd go through a camera that I was packing in its original packaging.

I'm seconding this for post of the day. :P

Also, people who've been on an airplane recently, can you tell me about what security's going through/what I should know when packing my carry-ons? Main concerns are medications, metallic things, battery chargers, and if they'd go through a camera that I was packing in its original packaging.

denver-airport.jpg

AwesomeThread.jpg

I preordered the watchmen black freighter movie today, Hour later I get an email saying its availble.

Headed out to Disney in about... oh, sevenish hours.

However, this means that I'm not going to be on until whenever we get back on Saturday, as I'm not taking my laptop along, and we're leaving around 6:30ish in the morning for the airport.

Expect pictures on my return, and I hope life goes well for you all in the meantime. ^^

Later, all!

After careful consideration, young Davin "Call me Grodd or suffer my fist of doom" Reddick wins Post of the Day! :bowdown:

After careful consideration, young Davin "Call me Grodd or suffer my fist of doom" Reddick wins Post of the Day! :bowdown:

I'm so proud.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm so proud.

so the "Doomsday" stuff runs in the family then?

Desmond & Davin "Doomsday" Reddick! :D