Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What?

In the justice league episode, Epilouge, Amanda states terrys parents had identical phycological profiles to that of thomas and martha.

In batman beyond, his parents were divorced. Does this mean bruces parents would have eventually divorced?

What?

In the justice league episode, Epilouge, Amanda states terrys parents had identical phycological profiles to that of thomas and martha.

In batman beyond, his parents were divorced. Does this mean bruces parents would have eventually divorced?

What?

I spoke to my advisor today and I have 11 classes left to take before I can graduate on my English degree. So, if I take 3 classes next semester and then 4 each the following two semesters, I'll graduate in December of next year. Well, at least I finally KNOW how long I have left instead of always saying, "Well, I'll graduate whenever I graduate."

Is anyone else having issues with Hotmail?

I was able to access my email account about an hour ago, and now I log in and it says that I don't have an inbox, which is just a little strange.

Nevermind.

In other random news, my dorm is watching the original version of Return of the Jedi downstairs.