Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hell, my brother and I had fake wrestling matches for years. It was awesome. We had this old mattress laid out on the ground along with his "bed" (i.e. two mattresses on top of each other) off to the right of it. He has a good 60+ pounds on me, but I could still spinebust him. (I was big on the showy moves like the Rock and Stone Cold.) Problem is, he'd come right back and put me in the torture rack.

So I went to a show tonight with a bunch of hardcore bands. I only went for the headlining band, A Skylit Drive, but my friend liked several bands there, so we were there for a long-ass time. I've never been in worse mosh pits in my life. I was shoved into walls, crushed repeatedly, shoved, hit, kicked, headbutted, etc. for almost 5 solid hours. And the room they played in had to have been over 90 degrees. It was hideous. I haven't sweated that much in years.

At least the band I went to see put on a great show. My voice is shot right now.

Random shit that happened:

--This chick and her boyfriend were near us and she grabbed a water bottle off the stage and drank some of it. She said it tasted funky and her boyfriend smelled it and was taken aback it smelled so bad. He asked my friend to smell it. He did. Without hesitation, he said it was urine. Someone had peed in the water bottle (there were hundreds of water bottles being thrown around) and left it on the lip of the stage. The weirdest thing was, the boyfriend was more nauseated by this than she was. She didn't seem to care overly much, and he was about to vomit.

--Some girl who couldn't have been more than 16 grabbed my ass during a song. It was definitely not an accident. :unsure:

I think I hate Word 2007.

I like it.

You also like the Blackhawks but we don't hold that against you.

Hey, they're the team that provides me the greatest chance of getting to play a street hockey game where the winning team gets to parade around with the Cup when Dunc comes home after winning it.

Yeah.

You know the field you're going to go into one day is awesome when you're writing out a description of the Caramelldansen, which includes an explanation of what an internet meme is.

God, I fucking love anthropology.

Also, I now have a whole shitload of steak snuck out from our dining services cafeteria in my fridge. ^^