Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just walked down to the corner store here on coffee break and witnessed a middle-aged man with a beer gut, cut-off shorts, a leather wovern headband and coffee in hand, dancing in the parking lot...to NO music.

I hope you high fived him and joined in!?

I got the Sims 2 on sunday and I just couldn't get into it. I really tried but I just didn't have the patience.

I paid £30 for it as it was the deluxe edition.

So i gave up and took it as a life lesson I guess as I thought I couldn't take the game back as it was a PC game.

I tried to play it again and just couldn't, then I decided that i had to try especially since I found out the same game was available from amazon for half the price!

So I call the shop and they said I could take it back, so i did and got a £30 gift card.

Yay. I thought I'd wasted £30, but I didn't.

I shop in their all the time, so it's ok.

I'm planning on launching a new podcast soon focusing on Marvel's Silver Age. Thing is, I'm stuck on a snappy name for it. So far I've got the Merry Marvel Podcasting Society and The Marvel Age of Podcasts. The former wouldn't really work with it being a solo show and the latter might sound a bit presumptuous. Any ideas?

I'm planning on launching a new podcast soon focusing on Marvel's Silver Age. Thing is, I'm stuck on a snappy name for it. So far I've got the Merry Marvel Podcasting Society and The Marvel Age of Podcasts. The former wouldn't really work with it being a solo show and the latter might sound a bit presumptuous. Any ideas?

Excelsiorcast! (that's hard to say)

The Soapbox (or some derivative of...)

Bullpen Podcast (too basebally)

I just walked down to the corner store here on coffee break and witnessed a middle-aged man with a beer gut, cut-off shorts, a leather wovern headband and coffee in hand, dancing in the parking lot...to NO music.

I hope you high fived him and joined in!?

I got the Sims 2 on sunday and I just couldn't get into it. I really tried but I just didn't have the patience.

I paid £30 for it as it was the deluxe edition.

So i gave up and took it as a life lesson I guess as I thought I couldn't take the game back as it was a PC game.

I tried to play it again and just couldn't, then I decided that i had to try especially since I found out the same game was available from amazon for half the price!

So I call the shop and they said I could take it back, so i did and got a £30 gift card.

Yay. I thought I'd wasted £30, but I didn't.

I shop in their all the time, so it's ok.

I got it for the ps2 two sundays ago and I think its ok.

Oh, I'm not saying the Sims is a bad game, I mean I let someone else try it and they thought it was fun.

I just didn't personally enjoy the game, but I know it's good.

Also Koete: Excelsior-cast or excelsi-cast (Making it easier to say) is an awesome name.

Also Koete, when are you updating your I believe in Batman blog, as I have it bookmarked and always enjoy reading it.