Randomness

Missy

Life of a country boy:

Went out to take a walk about 9:30, walked off the front porch, noticed there was a bear standing in the driveway, told it to go away, it did, gave it a 5 minute head-start, then took my walk. Along the way there were a few deer on the road, scared them off by screaming the song on the iPod at the time (Hunger Strike by Temple of the Dog).

I really want some deer steaks for dinner tomorrow now.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right, I put most of my single issues in my basement for now.

My plan is to go through them and see what I want, what I want to keep for my nephews.

What do I hate and can give to charity.

I just realised how much better trades where and will just get them from now on.

Even though I may be getting good deals from DCBS, my june order will be my only one with single issues, and have two comics to get: BFTC part 3 and maybe Oracle part 3.

Single issues may be cheaper in the short term, but I would prefer carrying full trades in my bag to read, rather than sinlge issues. Also my trades look a lot nicer on the shelf.

Hopefully I'll stick to this, as I really do have way to many singles right now.