Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm taking an English course this semester that's exclusively focused on analyzing the seven Harry Potter books. It's awesome.

Since I'm now re-reading through the entire series, I thought I'd do something crazy and start a new twitter account where I post one tweet for every single page of every book. I've checked around online, and I don't think anyone else has tried to do anything like this before. (probably because there's over 4000 pages in the series. x_x )

Go here and follow me. (@PotterPages) Send links to your friends. The more people I know I have reading my stuff, the more I'll be encouraged to keep going with it.

397783_3070006719060_1530373829_32868855_673216414_n.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me if that's true. PIlot's are the cockiest mother fuckers I've ever met.

Story time- Last year we had a cobra team doing hellfire runs for us so we could get picked up. After one run, he turns around for another, nose points down and launches some more rockets, when the ATC comes over the radio, "Disengage! Disengage! You were not cleared for another run!" With out missing a beat the pilot comes over the radio with, "Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Probably the greatest thing I heard last time I was over.