Sign in to follow this  
James D.

The 2nd Annual Earth-2.net Mainpage Awards

There is a conspiricy against me, why isn't my AMV from early in the year (Hard to be Faithful) not on the ballot? It is an outrage...well to be honest it wasn't that good but still.

There is a conspiricy against me, why isn't my AMV from early in the year (Hard to be Faithful) not on the ballot? It is an outrage...well to be honest it wasn't that good but still.

I have woven the great conspiracy, Kellen.

You see, only one Canadian can win the best music video award. And that Canadian is me.

Your Metallica videos are strong, this is true. With Hard to be Faithful out of the way, they do not stand a chance against the home video of yours truly dancing to Feist's "1234" sans underwear with Blue from Blue's Clues painted on my ass.

Kiss the award goodbye, sunshine!

Wait a minute..."Hard to be Faithful" was published on the site this past year?? I could have sworn it was in 2006. :doh:

And Des, I have the monopoly on Metallica videos, not K. Although that home video of yours sounds incredibly terrifying. :P

And Des, I have the monopoly on Metallica videos, not K. Although that home video of yours sounds incredibly terrifying. :P

It matters not, Deaux!

When you see the end of my video where I turn around, I'll show you the real Thing that Should not Be!

When I initially posted the ballot I asked if I had missed any videos. No one said anything, so it was accidentally left off, Kellen.

It's now on the ballot.

When I initially posted the ballot I asked if I had missed any videos. No one said anything, so it was accidentally left off, Kellen.

It's now on the ballot.

Well I was lazy, I only started putting my ballot together last night and that's when I noticed it.

James is having computer problems, so as soon as he gets his laptop back we'll record the show. When that is, however, neither of us know. :shakehead:

Apparently I bought an HP notebook with a motherboard that has been recalled and I wasn't notified. I should (...) get it back by Tuesday next week and we'll record the show shortly thereafter.

Apparently I bought an HP notebook with a motherboard that has been recalled and I wasn't notified. I should (...) get it back by Tuesday next week and we'll record the show shortly thereafter.

<cough> Apple! <cough>

Well, they extended my warranty another year, so hey, it's not all bad. It's just been a pain in the ass not having the damn thing at school for two weeks now. :grumble:

UPDATE!

Just so you all know, I got my laptop back (finally) and Mike and I will record the awards show next week. Sorry for the massive delay.