Animated Wonder Woman

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm watching this right now and have a few questions/comments:

1. Why do all the Amazons except the queen talk with modern American accents when they have been cut off from the outside world?

2. Steve Trevor is the funniest character I've ever seen in an animated super hero movie. The lines he says are hilarious. "Lets get you changed into something that won't get me arrested for solicitation".

3. They explain everything pretty well, except the invisible plane. Seriously, it just flies itself to the island and they get in without saying anything. It makes no sense that an invisible jet is on an island with no technology.

I'm watching this right now and have a few questions/comments:

1. Why do all the Amazons except the queen talk with modern American accents when they have been cut off from the outside world?

2. Steve Trevor is the funniest character I've ever seen in an animated super hero movie. The lines he says are hilarious. "Lets get you changed into something that won't get me arrested for solicitation".

3. They explain everything pretty well, except the invisible plane. Seriously, it just flies itself to the island and they get in without saying anything. It makes no sense that an invisible jet is on an island with no technology.

How about the vastly variable power levels of Wonder Woman? Or the fact that

a culture advanced enough to have an invisible place decided to use weird wooden boats to get get to America?

Many logic holes in that film but its still great fun so I don't really mind.

• 3 months later...

Here's a rumor that has been proven false.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot3c41PyTSM&feature=fvw

Megan Fox as of right now is not in talks to play the live action Wonder Woman. But does anyone think she isn't great for the role? She has the look and she has shown to have some great acting abilities, but can she really portray the Greek Amazonion Princess on the big screen and than carry that over to a Justice League Live Action film?

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched Wonder Woman. Maybe because it's Gail Simone writing it, and I am an unabashed Gail Simone fan boy, but thank you. Someone actually wrote Wonder Woman well. One of my only problems with Justice League is that Wonder Woman never really does anything. Of the Core Seven, she has fewer episodes that center on her than anyone else but this movie makes up for it. True, it's not in the DCAU but it's still an over all awesome experience. Part of my reason for loving this movie is also Nathan Fillion who continues to just rock in everything.

Just watched Wonder Woman. Maybe because it's Gail Simone writing it, and I am an unabashed Gail Simone fan boy, but thank you. Someone actually wrote Wonder Woman well. One of my only problems with Justice League is that Wonder Woman never really does anything. Of the Core Seven, she has fewer episodes that center on her than anyone else but this movie makes up for it. True, it's not in the DCAU but it's still an over all awesome experience. Part of my reason for loving this movie is also Nathan Fillion who continues to just rock in everything.

I totally agree. The Diana we got in Justice League was not Wonder Woman as she truly is. We got a little more out of her in JLU, where she adopted a few more of her comic book counterpart's traits, but she honestly never had any real heart. In this animated movie we actually get a version of her that feels real, being extremely strong without undermining her own femininity.

• 6 months later...
Details On Soundtrack Score Release For Lauded "Wonder Woman” Animated Feature

January 28, 2010 by James Harvey

The World's Finest has a first look at artwork, the track list, and release date details for the highly-anticipated soundtrack score release to the acclaimed direct-to-video Wonder Woman animated feature.

Representatives for both La-La Land Records and WaterTower Music, formally New Line Records, have confirmed the score soundtrack to the direct-to-video Wonder Woman animated feature will be released on both compact disc and as a digital download. WaterTower Music will have Wonder Woman – Soundtrack From the DC Universe Animated Original Movie available to own as a digital download through iTunes and other digital retailers beginning February 23rd, 2010, with La-La Land Records releasing a special limited-edition compact disc release on March 9th, 2010. Copies of this limited edition CD release will be available through the La-La Land Records website and other online supporting soundtrack specialty stores. The score for the animated feature is composed by Christopher Drake. Cover art and track details for the upcoming soundtrack score release, provided by WaterTower Music, are available below. Click on the thumbnail below for a closer look at the cover art.

Wonder Woman – Soundtrack From the DC Universe Animated Original Movie

Music Composed by Christopher Dake

1. The Battle / Origins

2. Sparring

3. Ares Imprisoned

4. Dog Fight, Part I

5. Dog Fight, Part II

6. Crash Landing

7. Manhunt

8. Let The Games Begin

9. Persephone's Betrayal

10. Bracelets and Arrows

11. Computer Room

12. Alley Thugs

13. Deimos

14. At The Gates Of Tartarus

15. Cept Hemo Laudus

16. Hades

17. Ospedale and Ares Rally

18. DC Battle

19 Ares' End

20. She Misses Him

21. A New Nemesis

22. Wonder Woman End Titles

Wonder Woman – Soundtrack From the DC Universe Animated Original Movie will be available to own as a digital download through iTunes and other digital retailers beginning February 23rd, 2010, with a special limited-edition CD release from La-La Land Records to follow on March 9th, 2010. Stay tuned for further official details on this release from La-La Land Records and WaterTower Music in the coming weeks here at The World's Finest.

Source