Batman v Ra's al Ghul

Missy

Who wins...?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You can use the little bio I wrote and feel pretty secure in voting. Basically, however, he was good but made lots and lots of stupid mistakes. Also, his first real fight with a supervillain came in his second year (with The Joker), so this fight with Ra's would be something totally new to him. (Now I'm not saying you should vote against Batman -- that's not it at all -- I'm just reminding everyone that he was still very green.)

Notch one up for the bad guy. Everyone are being fanboys. It's the same as asking who would win, Yoda or Darth Maul....... You gotta go with experience when dealing with a real rookie.

Although, the bit where you said he could sense Batman holding back is really itching at the back of my neck :)

Although, the bit where you said he could sense Batman holding back is really itching at the back of my neck :)

That's the thing with Batman, he can kill anyone with nothing more than a touch. That's how skilled he is. But he doesn't because he respects all life, and therefore holds back. The man could be the world's greatest assassin, but his beliefs prevent him from becoming just that.

In this instance, however, he's holding back because he's so new to this vigilante game and doesn't know how much power to put behind his strikes.

Ra's al Ghul has to take it over Year One Batman, Wayne had never dealt with a supervillain by that point. But if we were to do this a couple of years down the road, and once Batman had more experience I'd pick him.

• 3 weeks later...