Anime Week suggestions

James D.

YAY!!!!! it's here.

CRAP!!!!! I need to bust out more reviews

Coordinate that with James. As of right now I have the two pieces you've already sent, and James plans on writing a recap of the Anime Weekend he recently attended. So that's three of the five days taken care of right there. However, he also plans on writing two more articles (an anime primer and an anime clichés piece), which would round out the week.

So yeah, talk to him to see if he needs any help.

I do not want to place a limit on the number of articles that we do. If we have more than 5 pieces, which I'm assuming we do, then I want them to all be posted. 1 or 2 per day isn't too much, in my opinion. They would both be visible on the mainpage without needing to scroll at least for 24 hours.

I do not want to place a limit on the number of articles that we do. If we have more than 5 pieces, which I'm assuming we do, then I want them to all be posted. 1 or 2 per day isn't too much, in my opinion. They would both be visible on the mainpage without needing to scroll at least for 24 hours.

You're the boss on this one, so that's cool.

Obviously, my AWA review needs to go up first because I promised a bunch of people at the convention that it would be posted and I don't want them to think I was bullshitting.

After that, I think my anime primer needs to go up just because of what it is. From then, we can post Kellen's columns and then my Clichés article and my review of the Dear Friends concert. If there is something I'm forgetting, we can put it in the middle days somewhere.