Favorite Anime Scene

Skyre

Yet another thread for anime week. Today's question is, "what is your favorite scene in any anime and why do you like it?"

Mine is from the ending of Gundam SEED.

SPOILERS WARNING! SPOILERS WARNING! THAT'S DIRECTED AT YOU KSCRIV!!

Kira is battling it out with Le Creuset. Le Creuset fires at the space shuttle that Flay is on. Kira is reminded of the time that he wasn't able to save all of those innocent people in the space shuttle in episode 14. Just as the bullet is about to hit the shuttle, Kira arrives just in time to block the shot with the arm of the Freedom Gundam. He is relieved, but that makes him not notice the stray shot from a nearby battle that is headed towards Flay's shuttle. The shuttle blows up and Flay dies(/hooray). After a short vision Kira goes into a HYPER SEED mode. He goes ballistic on Le Creuset, easily dodging the 30 shots-a-second being fired at him from different angles and blowing up a few of the laser guns as well. After a very long(and very awesome) battle he finally kills Le Creuset. Only to be directly hit by ZAFT's giant "GENESIS" weapon(powerful enough to destroy all life on Earth).

Although definitely not the most meaningful scene in Gundam SEED, the battle was just so awesome that it became one of my favorite parts in the series. There were also many other great parts in the last 2 episodes, like Mu La Flaga sacrificing himself to save Ramius and the rest of the Archangel crew.

END SPOILERS

MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE TRIGUN SPOILERS AHEAD.

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN (or read) TRIGUN, DO NOT READ THIS. IT WILL RUIN THE SERIES, AND I DON'T USUALLY MIND SPOILERS.

You've been warned. I don't think I can make it any clearer.

I said stop if you haven't seen or read Trigun. I mean it too.

When Vash kills Legato. Quite possibly the most powerful moment ever animated.

CHRONO CRUSADE SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

The next to the last scene in Chrono Crusade where Chrono and Rosette share their final moments on Earth together. Rosette's life force has been almost completely used up and Chrono is tied to her life force, so they are hiding from the world in a small cabin in the middle of nowhere where they can be at peace and be with each other before they die at sunset. It was the saddest scene I have ever watched in anything--movie, TV, anime, whatever. No kidding--I cried for several minutes. Just incredibly tragic.

NARUTO SPOILERS OF A SPOILER TYPE NATURE ACTUALLY!

When the 3rd Hokage dies, there's a huge turnout for his funeral, and something he said to Naruto is repeated a few times, it's my favorite quote, but the entire funeral stands as my favorite moment, and one of the saddest I've ever watched.

All the Naruto & Gundam SEED spoiler are burning my eyes.

Anyhow, MORE GUNDAM SEED SPOILERS AHEAD SPOLING THINGS LIKE THE SPOILER ON THE CAR YOUR PARENTS SPOILED YOU WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Gundam SEED, end of episode 40, ORB blows up, and up, and up, and up