The Predator

I think he looks fine as a protagonist in the trailer.

Is this a reboot or is it a sequel? I'm honestly hoping for the former. After nearly 30 years* a reboot would make more sense.

Nearly 30 years. Nearly 30 years.

Sigh. I am such an old man.

1. Ok, I'm in. 

2. This is shot in my old neighbourhood. It's gonna be bitchin' to see people being killed in my neighbours' houses.

3. While I get it, I find it incredibly frustrating that Shane Black is reduced to "the director of Iron Man 3." 

8 hours ago, Dread said:

3. While I get it, I find it incredibly frustrating that Shane Black is reduced to "the director of Iron Man 3." 

Yeah, I saw that and I went "Oh come on!"

Also, a Shane Black movie not set around Christmas. This one looks to be Halloween themed.

4 hours ago, The Master said:

Yeah, I saw that and I went "Oh come on!"

Also, a Shane Black movie not set around Christmas. This one looks to be Halloween themed.

I suppose it's right when they say that you're never more than the worst thing you've ever done.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

A dog Predator?

A dog?

OK, that is silly.

Are the the "Aliens vs. Predator" movies in continuity? If so, how could people not know about the Predators by now? Even if not, in the first movie they set off a nuclear bomb. I think the secret is out. Granted, this isn't as bad as people not knowing about Transformers in the Bay movies, but still.