Auron v Ivy

Missy

BVGBA: round one, poll thirteen  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Auron. He was technically killed years and years earlier, but chose to not go to the afterlife in order to protect Yuna and her friends and get revenge on Yunalesca. Plus, he wipes out hordes of creatures with ONE ARM. Look at that fucking sword! *ahem* Yeah, Auron wins.

Ivy was manipulated by just about every major villain in the SoulCalibur series. That doesn't exactly scream "badass" to me.

Auron by a million years. In fact, I'm pulling for him to win this whole thing.

Everything about his screams "badass." He's quiet, mysterious, cryptic, dead but still hanging around to help save the world, looks fukkin' cool, and can decimate ANYTHING (he beat the final bosses in two attacks each, my first time around in FFX).

the only tournament Ivy would win is a slut tournament. Auron by a long way. I'd have a harder time if this was Ivy's father vs. Auron.

Exactly. Cervantes would have been a much better SC character to have in this tourney than Ivy.

Cervantes wasn't nominated and Ivy was, so that's why she's in and he's not.

I'm not miffed or anything. Just sayin'. Plus, I figured with Mitsurugi having already been nominated before Ivy was, that there would only be one SC character in the tourney at all. No biggie.